WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well snowflake is off to wales ( I think). boo is going to Makah. the mods took rues chew away from him ...... yup I didn't miss much :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I can't. I've got two big screens - Z Ultra and T100 - in the house. I'll pass on the N7, although the GF loves hers.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I am thinking of moving up to a LG Gpad GPE, I like the N7 but prefer the screen to be slightly bigger and hate the other non Google skins so....the old N7 is pretty cheap these days and I can learn to root / put new ROMs on a cheap device. I might just pick up a cheap Sammy on eBay too...who knows....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Personally, if HTC takes the E8 design, slightly tweak it (Qi), and use that for their Windows phone, it may sell. But they need to update the 8X, 8S and 8XT. There's no reason to fully abandon those. If "Nokia" had ditched some of their phones I could understand that because they've got more phones to maintain. If HTC pulls that, it should be a riot.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Agreed. I think they can tweak the 8S or 8X slightly to compete with the 6xx from Nokia and tweak the E8 to compete with the 8xx from Nokia as well. I cannot understand Sammy's strategy here though:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I decided to join the sunrise event here. man those are nice pictures even with the 520 o.o...... well I hope my 810 can hold its own

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers