WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I feel terribly ripped off, this ******* stupid iPad Air WiFi doesn't have GPS?!

They got to be kidding! Stupid, stupid Apple. I mean for that price?! I wouldn't have believed it, but I googled why my iPad's GPS doesn't work...

So you're just realizing that Apple rips people off!?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I just saw the Cortana commercial during Mythbusters. I don't know why but I was surprised to see it on tv.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

alright so my story on the river today..... since today was a 101F(38C) the was perfect ( minus the getting in part dang its cold !!!) I brought a paddle this time around but it was useless soI used my hands again. in the beginning we have to paddle to the other side of the river bank so we don't hit the branches and trees. there are big branches in the river which everyone avoids. unfortunately I ended up passing between a log and branches D: . good thing there was enough clearance or else I would of gotten suck :(. then after that it was smooth sailing. then at the end I was suppose to head to the beach but instead the current took me the other way so I got a little scared so I paddled as hard and fast I can but it was getting stronger but I managed to get to the edge of the river and got off on the shallow part. then I walked in the river to get to where the others were. then I got back and ate some chili dogs with cookies and Cheetos :D

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hi there! I just arrived in Cardiff!

Everything went well, my G3's GPS works flawlessly and the car charger I've bought is powerfull enough to charge it when it's running.

Haven't seen much more than motorways yet though ;-)

Hope your drive wasn't to bad. We did some running around last night and passed over a different motorway and it was jammed packed. This was 20:45....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hi there! I just arrived in Cardiff!

Everything went well, my G3's GPS works flawlessly and the car charger I've bought is powerfull enough to charge it when it's running.

Haven't seen much more than motorways yet though ;-)

Enjoy Cardiff! It's a nice city.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I feel terribly ripped off, this ******* stupid iPad Air WiFi doesn't have GPS?!

They got to be kidding! Stupid, stupid Apple. I mean for that price?! I wouldn't have believed it, but I googled why my iPad's GPS doesn't work...

I'm stunned but not surprised.

I was reading a forum and they said the WiFi only version wouldn't have it because the GPS is in the mobility chip.

I have to check my Nexus 7 now....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

alright so my story on the river today..... since today was a 101F(38C) the was perfect ( minus the getting in part dang its cold !!!) I brought a paddle this time around but it was useless to I used my hands again. in the beginning we have to paddle to the other side of the river bank so we don't hit the branches and trees. there are big branches in the river which everyone avoids. unfortunately I ended up passing between a log and branches D: . good thing there was enough clearance or else I would of gotten suck :(. then after that it was smooth sailing. then at the end I was suppose to head to the beach but instead the current took me the other way so I got a little scared so I paddled as hard and fast I can but it was getting stronger but I managed to get to the edge of the river and got off on the shallow part. then I walked in the river to get to where the others were. then I got back and ate some chili dogs with cookies and Cheetos :D

Sounds like fun. Any girls or is it a guy thing?

I've never been fond of chili dogs and I'm guessing I need to find a place that does a good one to really pass judgement. Saying that, they don't look very appealing... :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like fun. Any girls or is it a guy thing?

I've never been fond of chili dogs and I'm guessing I need to find a place that does a good one to really pass judgement. Saying that, they don't look very appealing... :p
its fun and let me tell you that the girls there are the wives of the guys there :p then the daughters are um ....too young XD..... these guys are like around their early 30's and some older. so in other words is a mix of everything

they tell everyone on Tuesday( like a side dish) others bring the hot dogs or w/e they decide what to eat. so this time it was chilli dogs :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss