WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like the positive reporting they have on the HTC phone. Using words like 'may' and' eventually'.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Actually, I'll say this. I've enjoyed using my Z Ultra as my primary phone so far. I suppose if I wasn't commuting via public transport I'd have no problem using it as my daily driver. The size is a bit too attention getting in those circumstances though. Otherwise, it's still great and I do t regret buying it. Still plan to get a 930 though.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Actually, I'll say this. I've enjoyed using my Z Ultra as my primary phone so far. I suppose if I wasn't commuting via public transport I'd have no problem using it as my daily driver. The size is a bit too attention getting in those circumstances though. Otherwise, it's still great and I do t regret buying it. Still plan to get a 930 though.

I think anything with a large enough screen to view people will look at it. Everything from early iPhones to the new 6" monsters and tablets. People naturally look at what people are doing and reading. There's no avoiding it. :p

I'm a little happy that my train is empty enough that I get a seat and the level of privacy that goes with that. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There's only two exciting things here.

1. It's not raining (well yet)
2. I'm on vacation starting the end of today. :)

Enjoy your vacation. I'm many months away from getting to one of those.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Enjoy your vacation. I'm many months away from getting to one of those.

We have family coming from Australia in October. We're not entirely sure what they're plans are yet. So I'll take some time then. Then I have my time off at xmas.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think anything with a large enough screen to view people will look at it. Everything from early iPhones to the new 6" monsters and tablets. People naturally look at what people are doing and reading. There's no avoiding it. :p

I'm a little happy that my train is empty enough that I get a seat and the level of privacy that goes with that. :)

That's because people are always curious now to see phones other people have. I'm drowning in iPhones and Galaxy S models throughout my commute. I played with the GF's sister's Note 3 to put on Office, OneDrive and OneNote because she wanted sonethibg to mange her excel spreadsheets for her hair salon on the go and I was like "this is why I dont own a Samsung. Menu is a mess and UI is ugly."

I like the smaller models so I can do what I'm doing on the phone and put them away quicker.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have 43 days off per year!��

You're older than me. :p

I work for an American company who treats their US employees like gold and does the bare minimum everywhere else in the world. So I only have 4 weeks or 20 days.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Well, if you add in holidays, I guess I get a total of 26...

But if you add in weekends, it's around 130!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb