WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Beside a long vacation, we get more salary called "lomaraha", before known "lomalta paluu raha" during vacation time. I don't know what it's in English or even can you translate it?!

bing translates it as holiday money o.o..... wait so they pay you to be on vacation !? that gives the word paidcation a meaning !

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

bing translates it as holiday money o.o..... wait so they pay you to be on vacation !? that gives the word paidcation a meaning !

Yes, that's a word to word translation, but it doesn't explain what it means exactly! But yes, I get paid to be on vacation, kind of!😊

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Beside a long vacation, we get more salary called "lomaraha", before known "lomalta paluu raha" during vacation time. I don't know what it's in English or even can you translate it?!

Btw, those benefits are based to trade union movement (politically) here in Finland (and other countries in Scandinavia, I think)?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Btw, those benefits are based to trade union movement (politically) here in Finland (and other countries in Scandinavia, I think)?

The Scandinavian countries have some of the best benefits for living in the world. It's all about living and understanding that people need lives. It's a wonderful way to live.

They have the best benefits for families, older people, medical attention add in the best schools and housing for those in need and you have a fantastic way of life.

You do pay high taxes but to me it's worth it and simply, why not?

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

The Scandinavian countries have some of the best benefits for living in the world. It's all about living and understanding that people need lives. It's a wonderful way to live.

They have the best benefits for families, older people, medical attention add in the best schools and housing for those in need and you have a fantastic way of life.

You've lucky to born to Scandinavia!😊

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

same here..... if it means higher taxes for a better living im up for it !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know you hate Google but they have a data centre there. There's many other IT companies and the language of IT is English.

oh I don't hate google :p I just don't like their practices but I would do it if its in my possibilities

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo