WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sure. Need some money ? :p :D
Ok, if you compare it with Porsche 911 ( btw. VW also owns Porsche, and Lamborghini, and Bugatti,... :D) or Ferrari 458.
Btw, Dodge is now in Fiat's ownership so your supercar would be Ferrari 458, VW has Porsche 911 and I have Nissan GTR ( Renault-Nissan alliance) :D

Wait so Nissan a Japanese company is owned by a European company ._.? I knew dodge sold itself when the auto company was doing down *sigh * but vw owns alot to think about it

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Wait so Nissan a Japanese company is owned by a European company ._.? I knew dodge sold itself when the auto company was doing down *sigh * but vw owns alot to think about it

More like a partnership. Renault has 43% share in Nissan while Nissan own 15% of Renault. Nissan was saved with this agreement back than when things were going downhill.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

More like a partnership. Renault has 43% share in Nissan while Nissan own 15% of Renault. Nissan was saved with this agreement back than when things were going downhill.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Still damn . It looks like the only car companies that are solid are European. So that means more cars will start looking more like their European counterparts :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05