WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Take a look at my WP7-esque tile layout. It follows the conventions of WP7 (some tiles being off-size aside) just fine.

I think I'll never be able to use a WP without the gutter again.

I didn't really care for that. I liked the new way better.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I think my phone is taunting me by taking at least three times as long to download the second update compared to the first one.

lSsantos

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

So, I can talk about anything...
I'm depressed, I don't know how to play Dota 2, I don't understand Derivatives and I did 10 wrong trigonometry problems in a row.
I don't write so well in English, hope that the suggestions of the keyboard are right.
We can do on WPC!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

So, I can talk about anything...
I'm depressed, I don't know how to play Dota 2, I don't understand Derivatives and I did 10 wrong trigonometry problems in a row.
I don't write so well in English, hope that the suggestions of the keyboard are right.
We can do on WPC!
My reaction to your reaction:
I'm slightly depressed. Still damning the slightly increased air pressure that caused this.
I haven't even played DoTA 2. I at least content myself with the latest and greatest fanservice----
What the heck are derivatives?
Don't worry, trig problems are something you grind through.
Everyone doesn't write well in English on the internet. Proof: Twitter.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I can understand my settings not coming back with WP 8, but NONE of my settings for restored in cyan. I've got to remember my entire start screen now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can understand my settings not coming back with WP 8, but NONE of my settings for restored in cyan. I've got to remember my entire start screen now.

None??!? What . How is that possible . If you backed it up to one drive it should still be there unless it got deleted :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Do you know what I want for threshold . So you know with windows 8.1 the start screen syncs up almost everything with your device . When you head to settings and go to personalize and you pic the picture that you have as your wallpaper. The Os doesn't pick the matching color :( it stays gray :( . Unlike in the desktop where you click any picture and it picks the right color for the taskbar and menus . I hope they fix it add something to they because I want it to change depending on the wallpaper I have

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407025711.565786.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407025733.407358.jpg
As you can see ( sorry for the bad quality ) that when I pick another picture that background color changes accordantly to the picture . But when I go back it stays gray when I should change to a shade if blue

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

None??!? What . How is that possible . If you backed it up to one drive it should still be there unless it got deleted :/

It must have somehow got deleted then. I thought I could remember my start screen layout but it's way harder than I thought it would be.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It must have somehow got deleted then. I thought I could remember my start screen layout but it's way harder than I thought it would be.

:/ bummer man . What I always do is take screen shoots of my screen now and then in case I change my layout and I don't like it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo