WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So...bowling went well. Everyone did well - the GF's sister who NEVER bowled before hit two strikes. The kids had a good time. Even the youngest one was great - the alley allowed the gutters to be raised as bumpers and it was a treat to watch a four year old bowl...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Captain Jack Harkness today!

Attachments

• WP_20140802_16_46_20_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140802_16_46_20_Pro.jpg
    1,013.7 KB · Views: 10

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So...bowling went well. Everyone did well - the GF's sister who NEVER bowled before hit two strikes. The kids had a good time. Even the youngest one was great - the alley allowed the gutters to be raised as bumpers and it was a treat to watch a four year old bowl...

Now the question remains .....were you good at bowling ;)

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

:/ bummer man . What I always do is take screen shoots of my screen now and then in case I change my layout and I don't like it

Yeah, I was wishing I took screenshots when I was setting it back up. I think I got everything back to the way it was but in some places on my start screen it just doesn't feel the same - but I'll probably stop thinking about it after five minutes or something.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I was wishing I took screenshots when I was setting it back up. I think I got everything back to the way it was but in some places on my start screen it just doesn't feel the same - but I'll probably stop thinking about it after five minutes or something.

lol same here . I would feel the same way and then stop thinking about it a few min later

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now the question remains .....were you good at bowling ;)

I hit the other two strikes we had in the group.

I think I'm OK enough but have never played with anyone that caused me to push myself really.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hit the other two strikes we had in the group.

I think I'm OK enough but have never played with anyone that caused me to push myself really.

knowing NYC are the bowling alley big and filled with people ?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Why does the WP reading list always take so long to sync when you're using a phone for the first time? That's so annoying.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I like this new bright green accent that came with cyan for the 1520. I just wish I had the green phone to match it.

Bhaskar Parikh1

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site

I bought the window phone cause I want to do something different, and this OS had made me popular in clg class, friends, family, for bringing out something new to them.After taking my advice many of my friends and relatives had change their mind and choose this OS instead the conventional "android". So I just wanna thanks to make me so popular.😎

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I bought the window phone cause I want to do something different, and this OS had made me popular in clg class, friends, family, for bringing out something new to them.After taking my advice many of my friends and relatives had change their mind and choose this OS instead the conventional "android". So I just wanna thanks to make me so popular.��

windows phone FTW

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so that one problem i was having there is a work around. i have to do the changes on my phone so it can sync up with my desktop and surface

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720