WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wish MSFT made it a mandate that app data gets backup like apple. Every thing and I mean everything gets saved

That's the one and only thing I like about their software. There's only one other thing I like about Apple which is how they market so good that they can get the majority of their customers to buy a device that's exactly the same as the old one except it has a fingerprint reader and x64 processor.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's the one and only thing I like about their software. There's only one other thing I like about Apple which is how they market so good that they can get the majority of their customers to buy a device that's exactly the same as the old one except it has a fingerprint reader and x64 processor.

those are the ones who are called isheep ( yeah I said it) those who wait in line and don't use their heads to look for better options

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think that person just somehow replaced WP with Android on that phone and then used or made some sort of emulator to have that lock screen.

hmmm the app that he used after the lock screen looked like a twitter app on wp

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope they do something with the Skype to compete with imessage/facetime and google hangouts....its time to put the Skype accusation to use !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well this was the most interesting review for the surface pro 3..... and yes they would drink to the pro 3

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

And I'm on.
Yesterday was a horrible day. The A/C cooler broke down on the car we had plan to replace today :(. The costs of replacing it are about 500? so we will either sell it like it is, or fix it and use it for some more time. Fingers crossed they offer solid amount of money.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And I'm on.
Yesterday was a horrible day. The A/C cooler broke down on the car we had plan to replace today :(. The costs of replacing it are about 500? so we will either sell it like it is, or fix it and use it for some more time. Fingers crossed they offer solid amount of money.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Bummer.. Hope it works out for you. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here's a picture of the cathedral last night. I like the fountains.

Attachments

• 8195.jpg
    8195.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 12

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte