WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

why is the update taking so long?? are they getting us digitally signed OS'es by MJ :/ -_-

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

They care so much they're coming round and testing it on each of our handsets individually.

lol.....I would so punch them right on the middle of their beautiful faces if they ever come across me(like that would happen) :mad:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Bummer.. Hope it works out for you. :)

Thx :).
The cooler was already replaced 2 years ago, when car was 2,5 years old. It's kind of stupid if same thing brakes 2 times in 4 and a half years in a car with only 40k km.
Anyway, enjoy your stay in Strasbourg, couple pages back I also mentioned a castle if you wish too visit him.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I wish I had something more exciting to say right now, but sadly, it's just another Monday morning commute into NYC...

Post approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Using the IPS LCD screens on the Nexus 5 and the Z Ultra for the past week has been a reminder of why I like the more natural colors of this screen type than the AMLOED. Still, WP pops nicely on that AMOLED panel.

Post approved by Nexus 5

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Using the IPS LCD screens on the Nexus 5 and the Z Ultra for the past week has been a reminder of why I like the more natural colors of this screen type than the AMLOED. Still, WP pops nicely on that AMOLED panel.

Post approved by Nexus 5

I love Amoled screen, but that could be because my previous phone also had Amoled screen. Biggest downside of any phone buying now would be lack of Amoled screen. That's also the only reason I might consider Samsung for buying my next phone.

Btw. New car is bought, we got a great price for it sooo, woohoo 😃 (not like anyone cares but still)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

While phone do its thing to install update I will play FIFA 14 on my Android tablet.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I love Amoled screen, but that could be because my previous phone also had Amoled screen. Biggest downside of any phone buying now would be lack of Amoled screen. That's also the only reason I might consider Samsung for buying my next phone.

Btw. New car is bought, we got a great price for it sooo, woohoo 😃 (not like anyone cares but still)

my Samsung days are long behind me. The last phone they made I would use is the Ativ SE. I have nothing against them, but Nokia provides a better camera experience for my needs at this point.

Good to hear it. That new car smell is still one of my favorite smells. What did you end up getting?

Post approved by Nexus 5

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Good to hear it. That new car smell is still one of my favorite smells. What did you end up getting?

Post approved by Nexus 5

We bought Renault Clio IV with 900 ccm 90 HP petrol engine. The car should be at home by the end of this week and I will post more pictures than. Only one picture to show you how the car will look.
http://img.pistonheads.com.s3-eu-we...-dynamique-medianav-energy-5dr-75066513-1.jpg

The car being replaced is 2009 Renault Clio III 1,2 16v 75 Hp and it looks like this
http://images.motoring.co.uk/images...-auto-c5e1f3bfc4e73b3f325356a4081871e3-m2.jpg

This will be our 3rd Clio. The first gen Clio was father's first west European car which he bought in 1993 after working in Irak, Russia and Germany
http://svetaut03.bloger.cz/obrazky/...1-7-rt-5-door-1990-1600x1200-wallpaper-01.jpg

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

hmmm the app that he used after the lock screen looked like a twitter app on wp

I was thinking about that and it looks like a lot like it's some sort of emulator app like ventasoft made for live lock screens before it was actually released by Microsoft. If you pause it at the right moment at 8 seconds you can see the screen.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

The bar under the gears has finished loading update 1!!!!!!![EXCLAMATION INTENSIFIES]

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was thinking about that and it looks like a lot like it's some sort of emulator app like ventasoft made for live lock screens before it was actually released by Microsoft. If you pause it at the right moment at 8 seconds you can see the screen.

You are ok to something :) I didn't think it was real but if it was that would be pretty legit

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

update 1 is now on my phone!!!!! I probably won't be doing anything else but playing with the new features for the next 24 hours or so.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

update 1 is now on my phone!!!!! I probably won't be doing anything else but playing with the new features for the next 24 hours or so.

24 hrs to play with a small update XD?! Lol how long did you take with win 8.1 then :p?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion