WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just made some ugly looking tuna for a sandwich :| oh well in hungry 😋
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm....I am waiting for the SIM cutting tool to arrive to test drive mine. Just got the unlock code....

What I've noticed is that it is better not to cut by going from microSIM to nanoSIM. I got a nanoSIM and upgraded because that worked better with the adapters my repair guy sells. But you're "a vet on the set" (that's a Snoop Dogg reference there) so that may not apply to you...

I have gotten a few random resets on the Z Ultra using the nanoSIM in a microSIM adapter. Never has that happened with the regular microSIM. It was one of the reasons why I didn't want to use adapters but is it OK now...

Post approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So you are saying I should stay away from the N5? I am almost done paying for a 32 GB White one:)

It is up to your usage. I'd love a 32GB N5 right now, if i was paying cash for it. It is still OK, but don't expect miracles unless you root it for improved performance.

Post approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh and just got a White 32 GB unlocked G2 yesterday, want to compare it to my N5 experience. I went to Best Buy yesterday - little one wanted to pick up some stuff at Trader Joe's next door - and really liked the HTC One M7. Now if they could do something about the camera.....I am going to try and get a M7 GPE....

The only thing they can do about the camera is stop using it. I liked the M7, especially in black. But I don't want one for the same reasons I don't want an M8 - not interested in HTC Android and Sense.

Post approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The only thing they can do about the camera is stop using it. I liked the M7, especially in black. But I don't want one for the same reasons I don't want an M8 - not interested in HTC Android and Sense.

Post approved by Nexus 5
so the HTC's one camera isn't that good :/?

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site

As much as these forums are scaring me with update bugs, I'm still sticking my guns with windows phone. 4 months into my first ever smartphone(L525) and I'm already looking forward to buy a better Lumia. Eyes are set on Tesla just hope that Microsoft doesn't ruin it with No SD card slot or 512MB RAM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb