WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

As much as these forums are scaring me with update bugs, I'm still sticking my guns with windows phone. 4 months into my first ever smartphone(L525) and I'm already looking forward to buy a better Lumia. Eyes are set on Tesla just hope that Microsoft doesn't ruin it with No SD card slot or 512MB RAM.

they are leaking the 830 so that could be an upgrade :)

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Wow 😲, this is a feature I miss most now. It flashes the screen on notifications, missed call 📞 and a text message. Better than notification LED as we can see this from quite far off. :) Would love to have it on a Lumia :)

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site

they are leaking the 830 so that could be an upgrade :)

Knowing Microsoft they may also pull off "in order to push pureview devices to even smaller price range and more masses, we have reduced the phones specs to 512 MB, 4GB internal storage without SD card, and no camera flash for budget cuts." lol.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow ��, this is a feature I miss most now. It flashes the screen on notifications, missed call �� and a text message. Better than notification LED as we can see this from quite far off. :) Would love to have it on a Lumia :)

I find glance more useful than an LED.......

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Knowing Microsoft they may also pull off "in order to push pureview devices to even smaller price range and more masses, we have reduced the phones specs to 512 MB, 4GB internal storage without SD card, and no camera flash for budget cuts." lol.

it was rumored to go to ATT first :/ and I don't think msft would do that .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So I'm in Switzerland, home of Chregu. :p No I'm not at his place. :p

I'm near Interlaken. Got here later than expected even though I drove down an Autobahn. In Germany. Weather hasn't been the greatest here but I managed to get a pic, of, you guessed it, sunset. :p

The mountains are off to the left. That's a mountain lake that is a very vibrant blue.

Attachments

• 8232.jpg
    8232.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm near Interlaken. Got here later than expected even though I drove down an Autobahn. In Germany. Weather hasn't been the greatest here but I managed to get a pic, of, you guessed it, sunset. :p

The mountains are off to the left. That's a mountain lake that is a very vibrant blue.

Surrrrrreeeeeee you are not ;)!!! I think you are set if there is a sunset thread :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm going to post a more thorough review soon, but suffice to say regarding Guardians of the Galaxy; go see it.

Also, I have a 3 day week this week! Woo!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

One side looks dark and gloomy :eek: and the other it's bright

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm going to post a more thorough review soon, but suffice to say regarding Guardians of the Galaxy; go see it.

Also, I have a 3 day week this week! Woo!

So I wonder why you haven't been here around :eek: ......I think it's because you can't hang ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium