WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I wonder why you haven't been here around :eek: ......I think it's because you can't hang ;)

Bit busy generally at the moment but I'm hoping to have more time soon. Also did you notice the forums are exploding with activity and 8.1 Update 1 stuff today? :wink:

lSsantos

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

Anyone knows how SMS backup works on WP 8.1? It shows active, but there is no button to start the backup.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What I've noticed is that it is better not to cut by going from microSIM to nanoSIM. I got a nanoSIM and upgraded because that worked better with the adapters my repair guy sells. But you're "a vet on the set" (that's a Snoop Dogg reference there) so that may not apply to you...

I have gotten a few random resets on the Z Ultra using the nanoSIM in a microSIM adapter. Never has that happened with the regular microSIM. It was one of the reasons why I didn't want to use adapters but is it OK now...

Post approved by Nexus 5

Thanks for the info. I am going to cut the regular SIM in my "spare" phone to a nano SIM and test drive the Moto X. The Lumia 810 has the funky tray that should not have an issue with the micro SIM adapter. If I have problems in the 810, I'll stop by the local TMO store (1.4 miles from the casa) and get a new SIM.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the info. I am going to cut the regular SIM in my "spare" phone to a nano SIM and test drive the Moto X. The Lumia 810 has the funky tray that should not have an issue with the micro SIM adapter. If I have problems in the 810, I'll stop by the local TMO store (1.4 miles from the casa) and get a new SIM.

Yeah, I had a micro I cut down and it didn't work for me because I noticed they make the nanoSIM's contacts longer band narrower, while the mini and MicroSIMs use shorter but wider contacts.

Post approved by Nexus 5

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site

Paul Acevedo+Joseph Keller+They are both men(man)=Paul Kellerman(Paul/Keller/Man)= 4 Syllables- 1 app in common(WP central)=3= 3 sides of a triangle. WP Central is illuminati.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

All this updates excitement almost makes me want to call the repair guy to see what's up with my 925. I hope it is something repairable. In any event, I'm taking that with me down to AC for the holiday weekend if the GF and I go, simply because in don't see what the praise is about for the N5's camera. While in the bowling alley the colors wrecked havoc on the N5. So far it looks like the OIS helps in overcast conditions, as seen in the pic below. Having said that, see how the light rays kill the shot. The Moto X's camera ain't any better so I knew what I was getting into from the camera end with both of these models...

Post approved by Nexus 5

Attachments

• 231.jpg
    231.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 4

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Paul Acevedo+Joseph Keller+They are both men(man)=Paul Kellerman(Paul/Keller/Man)= 4 Syllables- 1 app in common(WP central)=3= 3 sides of a triangle. WP Central is illuminati.

o_O not sure if I should be amazed that you thought of it or how crazy it sounds :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos