WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow. Tough news...just called to check in the status of my 925 repair and the store owner's wife said that they had been recently robbed...that's very sad...hard working small business owners...it is just never right to do crimes, but especially to these folks it isn't fair...I'll give them another week to get caught up before I look into picking up my 925.

Post approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow. Tough news...just called to check in the status of my 925 repair and the store owner's wife said that they had been recently robbed...that's very sad...hard working small business owners...it is just never right to do crimes, but especially to these folks it isn't fair...I'll give them another week to get caught up before I look into picking up my 925.

Post approved by Nexus 5

that sucks :/ at least your 925 wasn't robbed

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

that sucks :/ at least your 925 wasn't robbed

If it had gotten robbed, that would have sucked, but I'm more upset because I've been going to that place for the past five years on and off for repairs. I've taken some train wrecks there and they made them salvageable...they were the ones I used to repair that VZW 8X I posted pictures of way back in the beginning of this thread...these guys really work hard and go the extra mile. It is very sad as I know it happened within the past week. I was there last Monday. Hope the cops find the perp. I know they have security camera in the store so we'll what happens...

Post approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If it had gotten robbed, that would have sucked, but I'm more upset because I've been going to that place for the past five years on and off for repairs. I've taken some train wrecks there and they made them salvageable...they were the ones I used to repair that VZW 8X I posted pictures of way back in the beginning of this thread...these guys really work hard and go the extra mile. It is very sad as I know it happened within the past week. I was there last Monday. Hope the cops find the perp. I know they have security camera in the store so we'll what happens...

Post approved by Nexus 5
i hope so too because its not very nice to know those people could rob another place. hopefully the business gets back what they lost also. there really isn't a point to capture the robbers and not get back the stuff you lost ( minus the murders )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750