WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Look up Swiss Alps. They have the highest in Europe.

I wonder if its like this
Switzerland_The-Alps_2617.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

reset or a soft reset? maybe the day and time are off? not enough space ? battery below 50pct? take out the SD card and then try it again ?

I know what to try but I'm not going to do it now while I'm on vacation. As for space there should be enough. So annoyed that you can't move maps to SD card.

I'll look up the error code when I get home but I'll delete the maps just in case the space isn't enough. WP updates are a pain.

Neither of us have the cyan update yet. My wife has the country variant.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know what to try but I'm not going to do it now while I'm on vacation. As for space there should be enough. So annoyed that you can't move maps to SD card.

I'll look up the error code when I get home but I'll delete the maps just in case the space isn't enough. WP updates are a pain.

Neither of us have the cyan update yet. My wife has the country variant.

before you could and you still can... download the nokia storage beta thing. when ever you can look this up. this lets you store apps to your SD card Lumia storage check beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He said a 'do not call list' not blocking the number. Two different things.

Sahib, this is correct. You can get your number placed on a do not call list for 5 years and if they try to call you they're in big trouble.

It is the same for credit card companies...you can place yourself on a do not send offers list. I called my bank recently about an ATM charge issue and the lady in the credit card company had to verbally ask my permission to talk to me about a credit card offer. Those are important things to know as both the card companies and telemarketers will HOUND you. I used to do telemarketing work (surveys only) and it was brutal so I understand from that point of view, but it is still annoying.

Voice Commands Submitted via Moto X

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Yes it is a Wednesday. And yes, I'm still not excited because it still feels like a Monday. Nothing else to report at this point. Going to get ready for work.

Voice Commands Submitted via Moto X

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Is still a nice day her. Going to head up the mountain soon. :)

Could have used some extra sleep today. A bit worn out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss