WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is still a nice day her. Going to head up the mountain soon. :)

Could have used some extra sleep today. A bit worn out.

Enjoy! Take pictures...you know, as temperamental as your 920 is, when it cooperates, you take some really nice pictures...

Post approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Let the record state that I seriously dislike trying to unlock AT&T branded devices...

Post approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Enjoy! Take pictures...you know, as temperamental as your 920 is, when it cooperates, you take some really nice pictures...

Post approved by Nexus 5

The Nokia pro camera takes time loading. It's not for use as a quick snap.

I haven't played with 8.1.1 the update yet. Not that there much to play with. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I haven't played with 8.1.1 the update yet. Not that there much to play with. :p

That's what the first time thing I noted on my 920...so I only used pro can whenever it was a shot I had time to set up for.

Post approved by Nexus 5

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Nokia Cam is slow, too slow for daily use, but that's just me.
GDR 1 isn't big but it's OK, I set up folders when I got it. That Cortana car BT thing Will be tested during the weekend.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nokia Cam is slow, too slow for daily use, but that's just me.
GDR 1 isn't big but it's OK, I set up folders when I got it. That Cortana car BT thing Will be tested during the weekend.

To me though it did get s bit faster on Cyan on my 925. We will see though. Of all MSFT offers are speed improvements to the older hardware I guess they would be OK...as long as they don't overhype everything.

Post approved by Nexus 5

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Alas! Skype update for sahib! I've to test Cortana in the prado....but I don't think I'm gonna use it as much c:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Things shouldn't be this hard... Why isn't it native to storage sense? Would have made my life a little easier had I known this before.

I could be wrong but isn't this all supposed to stop?
I wish they would add it to storage sence too but im not sure why msft hasn't done that :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, this is correct. You can get your number placed on a do not call list for 5 years and if they try to call you they're in big trouble.

It is the same for credit card companies...you can place yourself on a do not send offers list. I called my bank recently about an ATM charge issue and the lady in the credit card company had to verbally ask my permission to talk to me about a credit card offer. Those are important things to know as both the card companies and telemarketers will HOUND you. I used to do telemarketing work (surveys only) and it was brutal so I understand from that point of view, but it is still annoying.

Voice Commands Submitted via Moto X

o.o.....time to investigate ! do not call list.... hmmm

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Alas! Skype update for sahib! I've to test Cortana in the prado....but I don't think I'm gonna use it as much c:

I got all excited that the uypdate from Skype came !! ^.^ but it needs more work to be like imessage or google hangouts !!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well msft is still losing money on the surface line :/..... I like the surface line and so does my little sister. sure the price deters her right now but she is determined to buy it because she wants it :p. the surface 3 is a nice machine but people don't really see it for what it replaces and does. people forget that it replaces a tablet and a laptop and when its put into perspective on that, then do people see its worth its price. I think msft will ax the surface line if its fails to make money :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

while im looking at people say " my battery life got worse " I can say mine is better :D I got no battery drain on standby charged it to 100% at 10 and is still at 100% now ...heheh.looks like my phone is efficient on standby which means it will be efficient when im using it >:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like eating homemade salmon. My much was good...brown rice with corn and tomatoes and broiled salmon...

Post approved by Nexus 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss