WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

yay football!! :D which car :p
The our football obviously, the one Americans call soccer :D

Which car? It's about 5m long, with big 5l V8 engine with 407 HP.
OK not really, it's a Renault Clio IV( you will have to look up for it on the internet, it's not sold in SAR) with 900ccm engine with 90HP, and you know what, it only has 3 valves :).

About Tapatalk, I have 7 forums, how many do you two have?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I shouldn't say anything about that topic but I would agree with your father in this case. In this conflict there is no innocent side. The media plays to both sides depending on who you want to back.

That's all I'll say.

I'm just gonna :| because it will become religion talk again :D so we will end it over here :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm just gonna :| because it will become religion talk again :D so we will end it over here :)

Say you get caught in the cross fire. What will happen then? Wouldn't you be in the same situation to went to help ? :/ something I was thinking about

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

The our football obviously, the one Americans call soccer :D

Which car? It's about 5m long, with big 5l V8 engine with 407 HP.
OK not really, it's a Renault Clio IV( you will have to look up for it on the internet, it's not sold in SAR) with 900ccm engine with 90HP, and you know what, it only has 3 valves :).

About Tapatalk, I have 7 forums, how many do you two have?

Soccer sounds lame...no offense :p
Wow that is some car! And all I see here are Dusters :p
I've only one! Wpc I removed xda :/ weird!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Soccer sounds lame...no offense :p

Wow that is some car! And all I see here are Dusters :p

I've only one! Wpc I removed xda :/ weird!

Sure soccer sound lame, but hey its not my idea.
Yeah I saw Duster sales quite good there, and since you buy more Renaults that VWs I'm happy :D
But can I tell you a secret about Duster ? It's not sold under Renault badge here. It's sold under low cost brand Dacia so Duster is basically a low cost car. Although it's not really that cheap.

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Guys, an amazing thing happened today. I'm on WP8 and earlier today I's whining about cache and storage problems of WP in the forums today because I had OBytes left and apps weren't opening and I was sick of uninstalling reinstalling cache hoarding apps like twitter. So, I deleted browser data, deleted Bing history, deleted temporary files through Phone Storage/Storage Check. And for a while it did nothing so I went to sleep too disappointed. When I woke up I found that system had recovered 300MB of space 200 of which came from "other" junk and now Phone Storage/Storage Check only show 70/1 MB of temporary files. This has only happened once in 3months since using WP that too without hard or soft reset. I'm so happy I feel like I'm almost out of this world. :happiness:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Sure soccer sound lame, but hey its not my idea.
Yeah I saw Duster sales quite good there, and since you buy more Renaults that VWs I'm happy :D
But can I tell you a secret about Duster ? It's not sold under Renault badge here. It's sold under low cost brand Dacia so Duster is basically a low cost car. Although it's not really that cheap.

wow! I just saw the price! it is cheap! :/ but here everyone owns a car so it's really hard to recognize whether they are cheap :p like all kinds of cars :D I wonder how many cars are sold everyday :/ we have 3! and we don't even go out so much!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Guys, an amazing thing happened today. I'm on WP8 and earlier today I's whining about cache and storage problems of WP in the forums today because I had OBytes left and apps weren't opening and I was sick of uninstalling reinstalling cache hoarding apps like twitter. So, I deleted browser data, deleted Bing history, deleted temporary files through Phone Storage/Storage Check. And for a while it did nothing so I went to sleep too disappointed. When I woke up I found that system had recovered 300MB of space 200 of which came from "other" junk and now Phone Storage/Storage Check only show 70/1 MB of temporary files. This has only happened once in 3months since using WP that too without hard or soft reset. I'm so happy I feel like I'm almost out of this world. :happiness:

I think you use your phone alot ;)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

wow! I just saw the price! it is cheap! :/ but here everyone owns a car so it's really hard to recognize whether they are cheap :p like all kinds of cars :D I wonder how many cars are sold everyday :/ we have 3! and we don't even go out so much!

We have 2 cars, and a scooter, which is mine :)
Well I don't don't Duster to be cheap, good equipped with a diesel engine cost almost 20k ?. The Renault Laguna(the car size about Toyota Camry or Nissan Altima) costs about 3k more and it's much more up class car. You get much better equipment and a 40HP more.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

We have 2 cars, and a scooter, which is mine :)
Well I don't don't Duster to be cheap, good equipped with a diesel engine cost almost 20k €. The Renault Laguna(the car size about Toyota Camry or Nissan Altima) costs about 3k more and it's much more up class car. You get much better equipment and a 40HP more.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

scooter as in Vespa? :D we have a prado, and two camrys here in KSA....bro wants a dodge charger :D and he is going to buy a bike! I've a car in India!! and a scooter and I occasionally ride my friends bikes! I still don't have a license and I don't think I'm ever gonna drive/ride again!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

scooter as in Vespa? :D we have a prado, and two camrys here in KSA....bro wants a dodge charger :D and he is going to buy a bike! I've a car in India!! and a scooter and I occasionally ride my friends bikes! I still don't have a license and I don't think I'm ever gonna drive/ride again!

Like Vespa yes :) it's even the same brand but it looks a bit cooler for me :). It's Piaggio NRG Power, looks like this one
http://databikes.com/imgs/a/b/w/i/a/piaggio__nrg_power_2011_3_lgw.jpg

Dodge Charger you say? This is what Sahib should be looking for, not the Dart :p. Although I like looks of Camaro and new Mustang more than the Chargers'.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Like Vespa yes :) it's even the same brand but it looks a bit cooler for me :). It's Piaggio NRG Power, looks like this one
http://databikes.com/imgs/a/b/w/i/a/piaggio__nrg_power_2011_3_lgw.jpg

Dodge Charger you say? This is what Sahib should be looking for, not the Dart :p. Although I like looks of Camaro and new Mustang more than the Chargers'.

that looks nice! mine looked something like this :p
I know right?! I love Camaro....but my bro wants a charger so charger it is! :( here we can see racing cars almost every second! they are cheap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro