WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well the thing I got from it ( the very and I mean very little that I was able to understand was about the police . So I thought about that incident with the guy and police

It wasn't about the police. At all. I hope you made the the time to Google the words.

What it was about was someone from very humble very beginnings, who tried to fight the pull of the street because of poverty. He got to a point where he was doing OK, but gave into the ties of loyalty to his friends from the street that ultimately cost him his life.

Post approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It wasn't about the police. At all. I hope you made the the time to Google the words.

What it was about was someone from very humble very beginnings, who tried to fight the pull of the street because of poverty. He got to a point where he was doing OK, but gave into the ties of loyalty to his friends from the street that ultimately cost him his life.

Post approved by Nexus 5

well then I was way way way off :/

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

Yes, got the update but now WPC app no longer works, will try to Uninstall and reinstall, get the drift?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I got to play around with the 635 and I have to say ....damn its very very very sexy in person. something about it attracts me to it. its actually taller and wider than my 810. it has the same feel as my 810 :D. I really dig that device. the 635 really is targeted at the people coming from dumb phones and looking for a cheep upgrade to the smartphone market. now im thinking that the people complaining that the 630/635 is a flop don't know what they are talking about. that thing flies and the SD 400 isn't bad. so msft/nokia headset division did the right thing to release it :angel:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss