WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm just gonna :| because it will become religion talk again :D so we will end it over here :)

Nothing to do with religion. I just think these conflicts and wars are horrible things and humanity need a lot of growing up to do still. Brave of you to want to help though a little naive.

I didn't want to get into the idea of who is right or wrong. That's what leads to arguments and wars. To me it's all wrong and very scary.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Think all you want. Lots of people feel the same as me.

Calling it the 930 is a clear indication they thought of it as the 920 upgrade. I just don't see it.

I think it's upgrade. It's much more powerful, with better screen and better camera.
The problem with L930 is that HW is behind Android, again.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think it's upgrade. It's much more powerful, with better screen and better camera.
The problem with L930 is that HW is behind Android, again.

Six month old tech selling it as new. It's an OK looking phone but not something I personally want.

Keep in mind I have no idea what I want.

A strange thing has happened with my L920 battery. Ever since I killed it that one time using the GPS it's been better. It can actually last some time rather than the four hours I was getting with it. Not sure if the latest update has done anything. Without cyan still I still don't know if it will get better than it is.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here a shot from Dijon last night. It's the Notre Dame church. Never seen so many gargoyles on one fa?ade.

Attachments

• 8858.jpg
    8858.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 7

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Six month old tech selling it as new. It's an OK looking phone but not something I personally want.

True, it would be cool phone if it was released in the fall 2013 but now it's a bit outdated compared to androids.
I'm in the same boat as you, I don't know what I will do next, stick with WP or go Android. I will wait till Threshold update, by that time market should also be flooded with Android L devices so I will have a choice. I'm not going to decide what I'm going to do now, needed on current things.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Nothing to do with religion. I just think these conflicts and wars are horrible things and humanity need a lot of growing up to do still. Brave of you to want to help though a little naive.

I didn't want to get into the idea of who is right or wrong. That's what leads to arguments and wars. To me it's all wrong and very scary.

I just wanted to help the injured! =|

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

A strange thing has happened with my L920 battery. Ever since I killed it that one time using the GPS it's been better. It can actually last some time rather than the four hours I was getting with it. Not sure if the latest update has done anything. Without cyan still I still don't know if it will get better than it is.

The 930 is an updated 920, not an upgrade to the 920. That is the biggest difference. I don't mind and using 800 processor, simply because at this point there is really not much difference between the 800 and the 801. Now if they put out new devices using the 801 while Android has stuff with the 805, then it is easier to meet the argument that they're still behind the times again. However if Microsoft ends up releasing something newer at the end of the year with the 805 processor, then I can give them a pass.

Personally, you won't see a successor, a true successor that is, to the 920 for a while. I don't think that either Nokia or Microsoft really had a successor to the 920 lined up outside of the whole McLaren thing.

Voice Commands Submitted via Moto X

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. While I am excited that it is Friday, I still don't feel like going to work today. But I'll get up in a minute and start to get ready.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Color me jaded at this point, but with all this hardware talk I still think that the focus is on the software. What Microsoft really needs to do is to make sure that they push out the updates even more timely and still have that smooth global roll out across OEM devices as they've done in the past with Windows Phone. I'm hopeful that now that more OEMs are onboard due to the free to get nature of WP, that we don't see the Android habit of the OEM putting out updates and their own pace. If that happens it really doesn't help the cause. This is why I'm watching HTC and Samsung closely to see when they plan to update their current models...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

today I realized my phone is of UAE and that Lumia Cyan has nothing new to offer! screw you!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

today I realized my phone is of UAE and that Lumia Cyan has nothing new to offer! screw you!

If you actually read the thread, I said this 2 weeks ago during the 925 roll out. Cyan had nothing to offer older hardware, which includes your little yellow minion.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you actually read the thread, I said this 2 weeks ago during the 925 roll out. Cyan had nothing to offer older hardware, which includes your little yellow minion.

I think it does include SW improvements :) ....doesn't it ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo