WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yes I know. That's why I said your were brave as an environment like that would be hellish.

I think your youthful passion is speaking rather than your intellect though. Don't take that as an insult. It's what gets us all in trouble in our late teens and early twenties.
TL;DR: Let your brain decide, not your heart. (I mean this in a symbolic sense.)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well I came back from doing some things and doing a job for networking any got 200 but I divided it with another guy who you could call a partner. Sure 100 isn't alot but for a job that only took us 10 min I say isn't bad :)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yes I know. That's why I said your were brave as an environment like that would be hellish.

I think your youthful passion is speaking rather than your intellect though. Don't take that as an insult. It's what gets us all in trouble in our late teens and early twenties.

Well yeah! :) I'll try not to be passionate I guess lol!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He, he...so I am keeping the trusty 810 as a backup and using the 925 starting next week as the daily driver. I need that wireless charging plate, wink, wink!

Also have decided to keep the N5 and the Moto X on the Android side. I might play with the G2 (very easy to root) or sell it outright starting Saturday since it arrives today and I got it for a smoking deal.

good stuff ..... the 810 will rise from the ashes and come back stronger with its successor >:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Went with the GF and her nieces for dinner and a movie. These are shots of lower Manhattan, specifically Battery Park City at the tip of Manhattan. The Moto X did OK, but I wished I had my Lumia on me tonight...

Voice Commands Submitted via Moto X

Attachments

• 519.jpg
    519.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 517.jpg
    517.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 521.jpg
    521.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 8

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He, he...so I am keeping the trusty 810 as a backup and using the 925 starting next week as the daily driver. I need that wireless charging plate, wink, wink!

Also have decided to keep the N5 and the Moto X on the Android side. I might play with the G2 (very easy to root) or sell it outright starting Saturday since it arrives today and I got it for a smoking deal.

Good for you for scoring the G2 on a nice deal.

I'm keeping it simple: Lumia 925 as back up, Lumia 930 (when purchased) is the primary WP; the N5 is the primary Android with my Z Ultra as a back up & tablet. 3 out of 4 using Qi, 3 out of 4 with S800 processors. Not bad at all.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Went with the GF and her nieces for dinner and a movie. These are shots of lower Manhattan, specifically Battery Park City at the tip of Manhattan. The Moto X did OK, but I wished I had my Lumia on me tonight...

its not that bad but it over exposed the lights :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

its not that bad but it over exposed the lights :/

To me the merit of a camera is how well it takes pictures with the flash off. I didn't use the flash because I took a shot of the GF and the flash flooded it, giving a washed out look. Didn't mess with the settings much so I know if I played with it I could get a slightly better picture...but without OIS, I'm asking for a lot here. The N5 surprisingly ain't much better but you have a Iittle bit more to work with.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wait now I know why it perfomed so well the Samsung SD card..... because it was formatted to use the NTFS file system >.> now I understand why the SD was fast...... huh now im wondering why windows phone formats the SD card to use the Fat32 ? if its slower then NFTS then why are they doing that o.o

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb