WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You know what sucks . When you eat a preach. You know the peach has a fuzzy skin and it can irritate you . Well I was eating it yesterday and it can me micro cuts on the sides of my mouth and its stings at times

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, my parents got me to drink that when I got sick for some reason. I guess they liked the taste of flavored water, so they kept it.

It used to be a combination of oranges and honey, but I'm not sure what got them to switch to lemons.

It is the best, in my opinion. The first thing i ask for at a restaurant when they bring a glass of water is a lemon or lime wedge to drop in it.

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon folks. Hope people are having good weekends so far. My lower back is acting up, so of course i decided to do the intelligent thing and get out NJ transit to go to NYC to get a 4'11" Asian woman Walkman all over it. Good thing i put one one of those disposable heating pads or else I'd be punching people on a crowded train...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Afternoon folks. Hope people are having good weekends so far. My lower back is acting up, so of course i decided to do the intelligent thing and get out NJ transit to go to NYC to get a 4'11" Asian woman Walkman all over it. Good thing i put one one of those disposable heating pads or else I'd be punching people on a crowded train...

Seems like a busy weekend for you . Though I didn't get when you said " NJ transit to go to NYC to get a 4'11" Asian woman Walkman all over it"

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

BP would be proud of my setup on the N5. It is rooted, running The Xperia Z2 purple live wallpaper, the frustrating to used Xperia keyboard, Xperia apps including the Walkman app - my Personal favorite. Now it is on to picking up my 925 from the shop next week.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Seems like a busy weekend for you . Though I didn't get when you said " NJ transit to go to NYC to get a 4'11" Asian woman Walkman all over it"

That is the frustrating Xperia keyboard at work. I'm going to see a masseuse i used in NYC midtown so she can work on my back. She is really petite...probably 5 feet tall. These are the things a man has to do when he doesn't have a car...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That is the frustrating Xperia keyboard at work. I'm going to see a masseuse i used in NYC midtown so she can work on my back. She is really petite...probably 5 feet tall. These are the things a man has to do when he doesn't have a car...

Ooooh ok I understand now . That keyboard isn't really good ._. Just like the iOS keyboard . Enjoy that message !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ooooh ok I understand now . That keyboard isn't really good ._. Just like the iOS keyboard . Enjoy that message !

The Xperia keyboard is much better than the one you use in iOS - in my opinion. I am not into swype, so for me the best keyboard I've used is On WP. The Android L. keyboard is really nice too. On most keyboards because i hit the space bar with my right thumb, it usually registers as me hitting the letter "B". That happens a whole lot less on both the Android L and WP keyboards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)