WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh yeah how can I forget that . I always though they was for ladies at one point when I was little. I use it sometimes when someone steps on my feet with cleats when playing soccer. I prefer tea treat because I can buy the liquid bottle and use it in lotion

Nope, everyone used Tiger Balm. I grew up seeing much older relatives use it a lot, so I'm used to the smell. I just wouldn't use it in public because of how strong the smell is. My back is feeling much better. In cases like this whenever it had acted up in the past, I would wear a heating wrap to work and use the Tiger Balm at home, preferably before bed.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I'm home now. It's Sunday and I'm it taking mostly easy. Going through the mountain of pictures. :p

We did our grocery shopping across two countries. :p kind of neat when you think of it. Though I know that happens at border points everywhere. We ferried ours across.

I have to say France markets are great things. The produce is top quality and price is great.

Did I mention that Switzerland was fantastic? The food was great too. We stayed at a bed and breakfast that used all local produce. Some amazing cheeses, breads, sausages, meats and jams. We picked up some of the local wine too. Grown near the castle.

Was a great trip though I'm pretty tried. :p Six counties in one week.

Glad to hear you had a good trip. That is the one thing about living in Europe that has always appealed to me...the easy at which one could get up and go visit other nearby countries. At this point, if i lived in Europe, i would live in the UK.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Glad to hear you had a good trip. That is the one thing about living in Europe that has always appealed to me...the easy at which one could get up and go visit other nearby countries. At this point, if i lived in Europe, i would live in the UK.

There's good and bad points to every place. I think you'd like the UK. I think out of every EU country they're the easiest to integrate into. We're still having difficulty finding good friends but such is life when you move a lot.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

There's good and bad points to every place. I think you'd like the UK. I think out of every EU country they're the easiest to integrate into. We're still having difficulty finding good friends but such is life when you move a lot.
I'd really like to move to the UK, but I'm not sure if I could stand the weather and the game prices.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

That is really hilarious. Don't worry, i am not completely abandoning the platform. I plan to get a 930 and it and the Nexus 5 will be my go to phones.

See? There it goes again!

I really have no problem with you switching platforms. It shoes that you're willing to try new experiences, but your sig is really driving me crazy!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd really like to move to the UK, but I'm not sure if I could stand the weather and the game prices.

The weather isn't as bad as it's made out and the rest of the EU is at your finger tips. As for the game prices, well I know nothing of them but if you make a good wage you'll have no issues buying them. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

See? There it goes again!

I really have no problem with you switching platforms. It shoes that you're willing to try new experiences, but your sig is really driving me crazy!

That's funny!!!

Would you rather me post exclusively from the Z Ultra instead? What makes this even more hilarious for me is that I've had a Z Ultra since February and that Sig never annoyed you, it seems...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Agreed. It would be much easier for me, especially since that was the old colonial master and one of the 3 largest homes of the Jamaican diaspora outside the island (US and Canada being the other two).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So when you moving here? :p

I don't know. I would have moved there for graduate studies years ago, but now that's I'm doing it in the US, that's out...unless it is for a PhD. At this point, I'm still undecided.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

That's funny!!!

Would you rather me post exclusively from the Z Ultra instead? What makes this even more hilarious for me is that I've had a Z Ultra since February and that Sig never annoyed you, it seems...

Let me try that again.
Posted Approved

Posted Approved

Posted Approved

Posted Approved

Posted Approved

When you see that multiple times in a row, it... just feels so wrong.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know. I would have moved there for graduate studies years ago, but now that's I'm doing it in the US, that's out...unless it is for a PhD. At this point, I'm still undecided.

Just leave it as a possibility. :)

One of the things I like about London is that it feels like little towns put together. I don't know the whole of NYC but it feels different in comparison. The rest of the UK is simply great, even those places that get made fun of. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Note to self: not every OEM knows how to do a white phone. Apple, Nokia and HTC are the only ones I'd trust. I swear, my white Nexus 5 feels like a knock off 928...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just leave it as a possibility. :)

One of the things I like about London is that it feels like little towns put together. I don't know the whole of NYC but it feels different in comparison. The rest of the UK is simply great, even those places that get made fun of. :p

Visiting London is on my to do list. NYC is a different animal. There are parts that can feel like the suburbs and have the small town feel, and other parts is just a flat out jungle.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Visiting London is on my to do list. NYC is a different animal. There are parts that can feel like the suburbs and have the small town feel, and other parts is just a flat out jungle.

The only jungle parts of London are where the tourists hang out. :p Once you get out of the 'typical' areas you're almost surprised how quiet it can be. But even the jungle parts are nothing like NYC. Different feel.

When you come to the UK/London I'd recommend early September. Still lovely but most of the tourists are gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte