WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

o_O a small 4 cylinder ?

You sanding down your room. ._. ? Have fun with that

It's 0,9 liter turbo engine with 3 cylinder ;). Fiat has engine with only 2 cylinder. Engines here are much smaller and more sophisticated than in US.

I wasn't actually sending my room but a room which we use to store old things. It's got full so we decided to clean it a bit. We were supposed to paint it tomorrow but because we had time we did it today. It is however 10 PM now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's 0,9 liter turbo engine with 3 cylinder ;). Fiat has engine with only 2 cylinder. Engines here are much smaller and more sophisticated than in US.

I wasn't actually sending my room but a room which we use to store old things. It's got full so we decided to clean it a bit. We were supposed to paint it tomorrow but because we had time we did it today. It is however 10 PM now.

lol such a tinny machine with a turbo XD cute

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Shark Week is starting off with a bull sh hoax again. They didn't even try to make it realistic. What they're showing is almost as bad as the garbage that is the sharknado series.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Shark Week is starting off with a bull sh hoax again. They didn't even try to make it realistic. What they're showing is almost as bad as the garbage that is the sharknado series.

I am very picky with what I with when it comes to that sort of stuff. Problem is that they try to hype up things for ratings...even animal related stuff isn't off limits.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I am very picky with what I with when it comes to that sort of stuff. Problem is that they try to hype up things for ratings...even animal related stuff isn't off limits.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

I miss when shark week was about showing how awesome sharks are. Now it seems like Discovery Channel let The Onion produce their shows. This is trending on Twitter and it looks like some people are actually believing this. And what's even worse is I'm still watching despite how much I hate it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I miss when shark week was about showing how awesome sharks are. Now it seems like Discovery Channel let The Onion produce their shows. This is trending on Twitter and it looks like some people are actually believing this. And what's even worse is I'm still watching despite how much I hate it.

Oh snaps shark week ! I need to watch it on amazon !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I only have 2 weeks left in my summer break . I hope can enjoy it because this will be my last summer break :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am really attracted to the 635. I was tempted to buy it and I was about to buy it for $99. I stopped because I need that money to buy school stuff and because I want to see the 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I forget how close you are to the beach . That would be nice ....minus the people ( unless you go to a quiet spot)

No wheels, man. That's why I haven't gone. On the train going into NYC, it was crowded, filled with beach goers coming back from the Jersey Shore. That's why I may just take the plunge and take the GF down to Atlantic City for Labor Day weekend to get away.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's why I tend to watch much of the older documentaries. At least with those the focus was on the animals. I don't care for Wicked Tuna because I don't want to see a reality show about fishermen overfishing a species of fish. The amount of junk on the tube these days is seriously nauseating.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb