WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am really attracted to the 635. I was tempted to buy it and I was about to buy it for $99. I stopped because I need that money to buy school stuff and because I want to see the 830

I mean, it is a nice get on some levels, but honestly it isn't an improvement over your 810. Hell, I'd take a T-Mobile 925 over the 635 any day of the week. Now if you needed a cheap carrier branded get me over or spare or something for a relative who wants a smartphone and doesn't want to pay much for it because they aren't going to push it much, then this is a hit like the 521 before it.

I cannot see you sacrificing a worse camera and less RAM for an extra pair of CPUs and a year's worth of T-Mobile support. Price is killer though.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No wheels, man. That's why I haven't gone. On the train going into NYC, it was crowded, filled with beach goers coming back from the Jersey Shore. That's why I may just take the plunge and take the GF down to Atlantic City for Labor Day weekend to get away.

Nice. We are going camping for the Labor Day weekend.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

That's why I tend to watch much of the older documentaries. At least with those the focus was on the animals. I don't care for Wicked Tuna because I don't want to see a reality show about fishermen overfishing a species of fish. The amount of junk on the tube these days is seriously nauseating.

Yeah, I barely ever watch tv as much as I did a year or two ago. I've pretty much replaced TV with funny YouTube videos.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I mean, it is a nice get on some levels, but honestly it isn't an improvement over your 810. Hell, I'd take a T-Mobile 925 over the 635 any day of the week. Now if you needed a cheap carrier branded get me over or spare or something for a relative who wants a smartphone and doesn't want to pay much for it because they aren't going to push it much, then this is a hit like the 521 before it.

I cannot see you sacrificing a worse camera and less RAM for an extra pair of CPUs and a year's worth of T-Mobile support. Price is killer though.

I guess the new smartphone itch is getting to me >.<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No wheels, man. That's why I haven't gone. On the train going into NYC, it was crowded, filled with beach goers coming back from the Jersey Shore. That's why I may just take the plunge and take the GF down to Atlantic City for Labor Day weekend to get away.

Jersey Shore ... yup that tv show made me think of that tv show... anyways , the Atlantic ocean must be warmer than the beaches here( unless you go to so cal) the water from S.F to crescent city is not warm to play in.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice. We are going camping for the Labor Day weekend.

The hotel rates are insane. So I have a hairbrained idea that we leave and go straight to work the Tuesday morning. Yes from Atlantic City to NYC. But since the GF is asleep, I'll ask her later. It'll be a needed getaway for me before the chaos of my fall schedule ensues.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I barely ever watch tv as much as I did a year or two ago. I've pretty much replaced TV with funny YouTube videos.

I still watch the tube but not as much and I'm picky with what I watch. There's just too much crap and cable prices are such a scam.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Jersey Shore ... yup that tv show made me think of that tv show... anyways , the Atlantic ocean must be warmer than the beaches here( unless you go to so cal) the water from S.F to crescent city is not warm to play in.

I'm not sure. The temp may be close enough. I typically don't go in the waters on the East Coast unless it is by Florida.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not sure. The temp may be close enough. I typically don't go in the waters on the East Coast unless it is by Florida.

I wonder if they are the same but the way you said that you sleep on the beach makes me think that its warm there

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's why I tend to watch much of the older documentaries. At least with those the focus was on the animals. I don't care for Wicked Tuna because I don't want to see a reality show about fishermen overfishing a species of fish. The amount of junk on the tube these days is seriously nauseating.

I'll take BBC documentaries over anything from the Discovery Channel or History Channel. Hell even Channel 4 does a better job. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

and it took you a week :D.. pretty cool

Well it could take less time but if you want to see anything you need time. I would have preferred longer than a week but it gets expensive.

Had we known that Strasbourg was so nice we would have stayed two nights, for example.

We'll be heading back to France soon anyway. :p Our nephew and his wife from Australia are coming to visit. We don't know they're complete schedule yet but they're coming for some time.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'll take BBC documentaries over anything from the Discovery Channel or History Channel. Hell even Channel 4 does a better job. :p

I wish we had more BBC programs. We only have knowledge and entertainment. Speaking of BBC, yesterday was aired 1. of 3 episodes about classic cars I think which is made by James May, I must watch it.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234