WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I agree. It really is. I was impressed by the design when I played with it. Like I said, it is a great spare or young person who doesn't need much.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

maybe if the 830 isn't up to stuff ill end up getting the 925 or the 635

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well it could take less time but if you want to see anything you need time. I would have preferred longer than a week but it gets expensive.

Had we known that Strasbourg was so nice we would have stayed two nights, for example.

We'll be heading back to France soon anyway. :p Our nephew and his wife from Australia are coming to visit. We don't know they're complete schedule yet but they're coming for some time.

looks like you liked the mustered from France ;P

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I wish we had more BBC programs. We only have knowledge and entertainment. Speaking of BBC, yesterday was aired 1. of 3 episodes about classic cars I think which is made by James May, I must watch it.

Not sure how the distribution thing works with the BBC. As a tax payer I pay for the BBC. So not sure what time period it needs before being released elsewhere.

That James May one is about cars for the people. Or should I say the one that's airing here now is.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just make sure you go to other places in France than just Paris. Paris isn't a good example of France or French people.
I figured that because my French professor ,who studied there, said go visit France in your life time but not Paris.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I figured that because my French professor ,who studied there, said go visit France in your life time but not Paris.

Paris is beautiful and there are nice people there but it is a big city with all the issues those things have. There are a lot of people wanting your money there, some can be quite aggressive. In the EU there are a lot of scams running as well.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Depends what you consider old. My whole life changed at 32. In life don't take anything as the norm. Things can change rather quickly.
I mean in the sense of once I get too old like say 60,70 or even 80 I wouldn't be able to enjoy it the same way if I was 20 when I go

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Paris is beautiful and there are nice people there but it is a big city with all the issues those things have. There are a lot of people wanting your money there, some can be quite aggressive. In the EU there are a lot of scams running as well.

I will make sure to visit mustard ! ;P

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I mean in the sense of once I get too old like say 60,70 or even 80 I wouldn't be able to enjoy it the same way if I was 20 when I go

You're already 20, soon to be 21. :p It works appear you're already running late. :p

Actually being a bit older you might actually enjoy it more rather than at your current age.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I have a small complaint against HERE drive. Twice it tried to take me up the wrong way on one way roads. Both instances were going to our accommodation.

The one time where I found out the right way to go, it insistently tried to get me to turn around, even though that would take longer and was wrong.

Thankfully I just don't blindly follow the GPS all the time but it's really frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077