WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Looks like Rue and my GF have one thing in common today - heading back to work from vacation and not liking having to go back at all.

Nothing new or exciting on my end to report. The super moon was cool to see past night. I'm still cursing at the Xperia keyboard on my N5. Otherwise, things are ok to start a Monday.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Looks like Rue and my GF have one thing in common today - heading back to work from vacation and not liking having to go back at all.

Nothing new or exciting on my end to report. The super moon was cool to see past night. I'm still cursing at the Xperia keyboard on my N5. Otherwise, things are ok to start a Monday.

Yep, came back to a two hour meeting this afternoon and a five day week....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rue's pictures make me miss my 925's camera. Gonna check in at the repair shop later for a status update...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Always funny how WP fanboys take lower end Android to bash it to say WP is better.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Do you guys think that we(WPC) have a negative view of Apple and Android?

I'll only speak for me and say this: i like WP, I like Android, and i respect iOS. I'm not a fan of some of the things both Apple and Google do. MSFT is the lesson of these there, but are certainly not perfect. I'll always use both WP and Android because they compliment my needs...until something that's a better fit comes along...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You should see if the WP keyboard port is available or not...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You should see if the WP keyboard port is available or not...

Maybe. I would rather get the Android L preview keyboard to work, but i have to go digging around. I'll let the Xperia keyboard continue to annoy me some more...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, good news and bad news...good news is i can pick up my 925 today...bad news is that the motherboard is the reason why the vibrate doesn't work anymore. Oh well. No complaints - the rest of the phone work fine and it will make a good spare. Gonna juggle it until i buy a Lumia 930. I won't try to swap the brand out because at this point it isn't worth it. Once i get my new wireless charging cover for it, I'll be good to go.

Seems like the price of the 930 has settled to $575. Gonna wait it out still and enjoy my N5 and 925 in the meanwhile...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Do you guys think that we(WPC) have a negative view of Apple and Android?

I think most people have a warped perception that MS is a lesser evil of the three and think the other two are the devil incarnate. They're all corporations though so I see very little difference.

To me, choice is there and people have it, that's a good thing. You can bash something all you want but it someone likes it that's their preference. I don't think any mobile OS is perfect, nor any computer OS. They're all flawed to some extent.

I like WP, but the limitations and poor apps and crawling updates are starting to bug me. I like Android but I'm unsure about any of the hardware out at the moment. I never used iOS so I cannot comment but I don't want anything Apple because it doesn't fit in with anything else I have and I find their stuff over priced.

That's my opinion though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss