WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah the L920 takes a nice shot. :) It still is iffy with low light though.

That's what concerns me about the 930. I have seen a few reviews that have said it is a little iffy in low-light. My concerns are that with some of the recent departures from the imaging team and MSFT laying off a ton of people from Nokia, Lumias may either not innovate and update the cameras as much as before. So I'm content to wait it out with my 925.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That means you're Meeting-out for today. My favorite places to work in are those who have meetings about meetings...

There are people here that all they do is go from one meeting to the next. Not sure what they accomplish in reality as I find meetings mostly unproductive once you have more than 5 people. It's been proven statistically that this is true. Smaller meetings are better.

I always get worn out after long meetings. The two hour one was starting to wear thin. :p It should have taken less time. Worse part is that I'll probably be in more of those. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's what concerns me about the 930. I have seen a few reviews that have said it is a little iffy in low-light. My concerns are that with some of the recent departures from the imaging team and MSFT laying off a ton of people from Nokia, Lumias may either not innovate and update the cameras as much as before. So I'm content to wait it out with my 925.

The problem I have with the low light performance is that it brighten things too much and it washes the picture out completely. If there are any lights around on poles forget it. I wish there was a switch to turn that ability off or something. It ruined a few pictures I would have liked.

Not sure if the Cyan update will fix this or not.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The problem I have with the low light performance is that it brighten things too much and it washes the picture out completely. If there are any lights around on poles forget it. I wish there was a switch to turn that ability off or something. It ruined a few pictures I would have liked.

I am not sure if Cyan has fixed this or not. I will post a few 925 pictures in the next two days to see. I will give Nokia credit in that their low light pictures don't have as much of those light streaks from light sources...at least with many of the shots I've taken.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rue, tell me what you think...was i inappropriate here?

forums.wpcentral.com/off-topic-lounge/302997-temporarily-using-android-my-experience.html

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Try the software recovery tool, maybe it will fix your camera 📷 as well as the bad battery 🔋 ? Idea 💡 is worth trying out no?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue, tell me what you think...was i inappropriate here?

forums.wpcentral.com/off-topic-lounge/302997-temporarily-using-android-my-experience.html

Nope, I didn't see anything that jumped out as being inappropriate. Just saying where they miss represented their point.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, good news and bad news...good news is i can pick up my 925 today...bad news is that the motherboard is the reason why the vibrate doesn't work anymore. Oh well. No complaints - the rest of the phone work fine and it will make a good spare. Gonna juggle it until i buy a Lumia 930. I won't try to swap the brand out because at this point it isn't worth it. Once i get my new wireless charging cover for it, I'll be good to go.

Seems like the price of the 930 has settled to $575. Gonna wait it out still and enjoy my N5 and 925 in the meanwhile...

Do you want the red charging cover back? Let me know....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Try the software recovery tool, maybe it will fix your camera �� as well as the bad battery �� ? Idea �� is worth trying out no?

Can I ask how often a person using an iPhone has used a recovery program to fix their camera or an Android for that matter? I've done several hard resets and I've used the recovery tool twice already. My next hard reset will be with Cyan as I know I'll have to do one. Which it is pretty pathetic I might add.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Mustard is but one part of it. :p

Just don't go with heightened expectations. Go with wanting to experience things for yourself. There's way too much hype about places when you visit them.
I wouldn't know what to visit if I were to a different country. I would be overwhelmed :amaze:
Sahib and grey poupon, that is what I got out of this whole conversation.

I didn't know what grey poupon was so I did a bing search and got mustard :p.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't know what to visit if I were to a different country. I would be overwhelmed :amaze:

I didn't know what grey poupon was so I did a bing search and got mustard :p.

There's this thing called the internet where you can research and ask people questions on forums. It's a popular thing that all the cool kids are using...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So is Sahib excited by the ruined L830 specs?

im still excited :) its an upgrade to the 830 line:D. the only thing I see as a downside is single LED :/. also I worry about the battery. what if its terrible like the 920 and I cant return it. that's my fear of the 830

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss