WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Can I ask how often a person using an iPhone has used a recovery program to fix their camera or an Android for that matter? I've done several hard resets and I've used the recovery tool twice already. My next hard reset will be with Cyan as I know I'll have to do one. Which it is pretty pathetic I might add.
Hey, chill. I was just offering a suggestion. My cousin's iPod touch headphone 🎧 Jack stopped working, And I used the iTunes software to reset her phone, and it worked.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey, chill. I was just offering a suggestion. My cousin's iPod touch headphone 🎧 Jack stopped working, And I used the iTunes software to reset her phone, and it worked.

Who said I was being excitable? Just pointing out reality. My phone, my wife's phone and many other people on this forum have all had issues with WP. Simple truth. I know you're a big WP and MS fan. I'm not. I can't be a cheerleader for a company. Any company.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Who said I was being excitable? Just pointing out reality. My phone, my wife's phone and many other people on this forum have all had issues with WP. Simple truth. I know you're a big WP and MS fan. I'm not. I can't be a cheerleader for a company. Any company.
Seems like you're having a bad day :) Well, hope you get better soon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, I hope for your sake the 830 doesn't come with 8GB internal storage to go along with that 720P screen. This is what I was talking about earlier with my concerns about the camera tech. I get MSFT wanting to get more hands on the 20MP preview, but what's the difference between this, the 930/Icon and the 1520? I hope they don't follow the Sony Z series line where they keep recycling the same camera and just tweaking the software.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think it will have it, as the 720 also had wireless charging :)

you never know:/ I really want a successor to my 810 and im not taking any form of compromise just because msft/nokia said its an upgrade. I think highly of my 810 because it has everything I want( still want a better version though) and everything works.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

One day, I think someone will make a lot of money on teaching the following course: "how to read emotions properly across the internet whenever people have written posts."

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

you never know:/ I really want a successor to my 810 and im not taking any form of compromise just because msft/nokia said its an upgrade. I think highly of my 810 because it has everything I want( still want a better version though) and everything works.

Good for you! I do hope that they don't make any unnecessary compromises in this phone. So far they have with the screen, however, if that is the only compromise that they make then it should be a very good phone for you.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, I hope for your sake the 830 doesn't come with 8GB internal storage to go along with that 720P screen. This is what I was talking about earlier with my concerns about the camera tech. I get MSFT wanting to get more hands on the 20MP preview, but what's the difference between this, the 930/Icon and the 1520? I hope they don't follow the Sony Z series line where they keep recycling the same camera and just tweaking the software.

I hope it comes with 16gb+SD and im sold. what I would like them to do is look back on their pervious models and upgrade them. that's all im really asking and wanthing

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good for you! I do hope that they don't make any unnecessary compromises in this phone. So far they have with the screen, however, if that is the only compromise that they make then it should be a very good phone for you.

the screen I don't mind because I like the amoled panel in my 810 :) my 3 main issues are going to be battery life internal storage, and wireless charging

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

if the 830 uses the same panel as the 925/928/1020 I would be happy because I think those were great amoled screens.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

the screen I don't mind because I like the amoled panel in my 810 :) my 3 main issues are going to be battery life internal storage, and wireless charging

I hope it does have glance so I don't have to hear the bellyaching about this feature being missing. If they run that camera on a quad-core S400, I'll just laugh because that tells me they could have easily ran the 1020 on a quad core s600 and choose not too...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope it does have glance so I don't have to hear the bellyaching about this feature being missing. If they run that camera on a quad-core S400, I'll just laugh because that tells me they could have easily ran the 1020 on a quad core s600 and choose not too...

that's what im hoping for. I will want glance because its something that the 810 has. I am leaning towards them using the SD 400 I can be sure of it

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I hacked the N5 to use the Android L preview keyboard. I flashed it and what I get is the JB keyboard look. I'm not mad as this is much better than the original JB keyboard. There probably is an additional file I need to delete but because this one has less mistakes that the prior one and the Xperia board, I'll use this instead. While it doesn't fly as much speed wise, it is more accurate.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

that's what im hoping for. I will want glance because its something that the 810 has. I am leaning towards them using the SD 400 I can be sure of it

Well, we will see. If it is a s400 chip, I'll say pass and get a 930.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786