WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Seems like you're having a bad day :) Well, hope you get better soon.

You know, it's comments like that is what annoys people.

I'm perfectly fine.

I have a simple suggestion for you, don't try to help me, because I don't need it, or try to be nice to me. I find you condescending. Not sure if you do it purposely but it irks me.

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site

You know, it's comments like that is what annoys people.

I'm perfectly fine.

I have a simple suggestion for you, don't try to help me, because I don't need it, or try to be nice to me. I find you condescending. Not sure if you do it purposely but it irks me.

He's just being friendly

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's too kittyish but if that's what you like, go for it. This is lightweight compared to how hard I've seen some Asian girls do their phones...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

oh gosh ...... its crazy ... I remember one time that my Laos friend would deck out and change stuff on her LG G2. I didn't think it was a phone at a time

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No point of them putting a S800 on this and selling it with VZW as it will clash with the Icon...I doubt they will put in the S600 chips but I hope I'm wrong...

yup that's what I was thinking. they will mostly put a SD 400 or maybe just maybe a SD 600

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's good to know you don't read but that's not relevant. It's not your day is it?

" It's good to know you don't read but that's not relevant." Funny enough, this comment applies to the relevance of your post I just quoted...

Boy, it's **** like this that should tell you not to quit your day job to be a firefighter because all you're doing is coming in a pouring gasoline into an open flame. Suggestion: let that one alone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's good to know you don't read but that's not relevant. It's not your day is it?

Ha. Typo. Damn Android keyboard... :/

Just let go. :) Let's just say the other guy and I don't really get along well and sometimes his comments have a tendency to just irritate me to no end. I'm not the only one either. I not sure he realises he's being annoying but there's a certain arrogance to his style of writing that makes me suspect he does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)