WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm sorry, but he was going crazy at someone who didn't even do anything wrong!

well remember we don't know how the person on the other side is expressing him/herself. hes not mad but hes being serious. I mean its not he first time he pisses off a regular. its that sometimes he gives off a condescending attitude :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There is a ton of back story you clearly are not aware of. Just roll with Sahib's suggestion and leave it alone...if you want to know the history, go back 4 weeks ago in the thread and you'll find it...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

" It's good to know you don't read but that's not relevant." Funny enough, this comment applies to the relevance of your post I just quoted...

Boy, it's **** like this that should tell you not to quit your day job to be a firefighter because all you're doing is coming in a pouring gasoline into an open flame. Suggestion: let that one alone.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

I'm perfectly fine. It's only the young hot head who will make a scene. :p

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Ha. Typo. Damn Android keyboard... :/

Just let go. :) Let's just say the other guy and I don't really get along well and sometimes his comments have a tendency to just irritate me to no end. I'm not the only one either. I not sure he realises he's being annoying but there's a certain arrogance to his style of writing that makes me suspect he does.

It's cool papi, I was just having a laugh :p I get what you're saying but not sure he was purposely being arrogant is all 😋
Edit: Didn't realize this was a 4 week long argument, in that case he probably was being arrogant and I apologize
Edit again: Changed my mind. It doesn't make sense still

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's cool papi, I was just having a laugh :p

Don't call me papi..

I get what you're saying but not sure he was purposely being arrogant is all ��

He's a bit of firecracker. You need to read his previous stuff to understand. He goes off quite nicely. Saying all kinds of insulting stuff. Usually with little provocation.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey Rue, couple pages ago you mentioned you don't like pics L920 does. I think I know what you mean with that. When it's dark outside and you have lights around and you would only like to see a picture which is black and only lights. On the second picture I women like to see stairs for example.
Btw, Tapatalk for WP still sucks :(
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Attachments

• Edited_Imagec3170992-38a2-409d-a944-b2d177205f72_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    Edited_Imagec3170992-38a2-409d-a944-b2d177205f72_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    703.3 KB · Views: 6
  • WP_DS20140811(2).jpg
    WP_DS20140811(2).jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 6
Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

You know, it's comments like that is what annoys people.

I'm perfectly fine.

I have a simple suggestion for you, don't try to help me, because I don't need it, or try to be nice to me. I find you condescending. Not sure if you do it purposely but it irks me.
I don't know if you know English, but I sure do know enough to know that whatever I said wasn't wrong or condescending. I should like to remind you what this is a fun thread and shouldn't be taken seriously. You're just fuelling a fight for no reason. Didn't expect that from someone much older than me....

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Thank you buddy for helping me. At least someone understood who's wrong. Some people in this forum are a little paranoid and jump at opportunities to start a fight, and people here support them even if they are wrong, just because they have been here longer. Have to talk to a mod about this.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Anyways I had a good lunch which I'll.post in that what did you eat thread 😊

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo