WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you buddy for helping me. At least someone understood who's wrong. Some people in this forum are a little paranoid and jump at opportunities to start a fight, and people here support them even if they are wrong, just because they have been here longer. Have to talk to a mod about this.

No problem. I don't care about what happened 4 weeks ago but he was being quite hostile and ganging up on you wasn't fair

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't call me papi..

He's a bit of firecracker. You need to read his previous stuff to understand. He goes off quite nicely. Saying all kinds of insulting stuff. Usually with little provocation.
I've heard lots of insulting stuff from you too, if you want I can dig back and quote them for everyone here.I don't get you, you are the one starting the provocation here, and the insults too.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

You missed the first act a while back. He hasn't grown on me.
Mutual feelings here bro.....I always tend to be positive and not make someone inferior, but clearly that is not the case with you. I don't get your morals or etiquette. Perhaps you have none as you can't stand a friendly conversation?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No, if they think ganging up on one person wasn't going to annoy me they thought wrong.

It's called being called out . I get called out all the time and does anyone come to my "rescure" ? No because I bring it upon myself. Same thing for him , he's being called out .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So it's a lovely day isn't it?

We've had some rain. Quite a bit actually. That hurricane that went up the east coast of the US, it's remnants made it's way here.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Mutual feelings here bro.....I always tend to be positive and not make someone inferior, but clearly that is not the case with you. I don't get your morals or etiquette. Perhaps you have none as you can't stand a friendly conversation?

Hum honge kaamiyaaaab....hum honge kaaaamiyaaaab.....hum honge kaaaamiyaaab ek dinnnnnnn.... :p

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site

This is where I got confused. Scrolling back a few pages he was being considerably hostile when you made a suggestion. I get it if you started for example cursing him and full on arguing but I don't see the argument bit. Just the hostility from one person. The whole forum doesn't revolve around you, if someone says something you don't like, don't reply.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

>.< I don't think its very mature to tell an adult that he has no etiquette or Morals. Think about it you just said that he might not have etiquette but isn't it proper etiquette to respect your elders even though you disagree with him?

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site

It's called being called out . I get called out all the time and does anyone come to my "rescure" ? No because I bring it upon myself. Same thing for him , he's being called out .

Nope. This is holding a grudge against someone about something that happened weeks ago.

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
>.< I don't think its very mature to tell an adult that he has no etiquette or Morals. Think about it you just said that he might not have etiquette but isn't it proper etiquette to respect your elders even though you disagree with him?

That would imply he acted like an adult. Age isn't the only factor. Holding a grudge against a teen isn't the adult thing to do

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

I know, but the question is, do I do that even if he's wrong? :|

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre