WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh please. We both know what you were trying to do. I've used that technique more times than you have hairs.

Dude, no one was using no technique here. Rue is very capable of handling his own business on and off a computer screen - so I don't need to jump in. Notice how people were telling you the back story to chill and have a seat.

For the record, we've explained this to the young person NUMEROUS times already. I work with young people daily to know it's not gonna click for him right now or anytime soon - and it isn't a language barrier either.

Besides, I don't do the keyboard warrior stuff...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Well I'm off... Goodnight all! Have a great day. :) Thanks greedypnguin,hope and sahib for the understanding and support! :)

See you all tomorrow :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I made a huge mistake revealing my age on this forum :/ Some use it as an advantage to show themselves as if they are right. :/

You know, back where I'm from we have a saying "don't be a Johnny One Note". A johnny one note is someone who always sticks to what they know and holds onto their perspective. This isn't an age thing - it is a way of doing things issue. Most of the regulars here on this thread are under 21. People realize all the regulars here pull for each other, teach each other, and learn from each other. No one holds grudges.

This is a pattern I've seen with you can over the past few weeks, or ever since you've posted...you say something that comes off condescending, you get called on it (whether politely or otherwise), and you dig in, spinning it as right vs wrong/ I'm the victim. Different people have pointed this out, same results. This isn't the first situation that this has happened in.

Penguin, for the record, this is the biggest thread on WPCentral. As a result the mods read every post here. Some of the regular mods who roll through here will delete posts and issue warnings. While people don't hold grudges here, people can see patterns clearly and will avoid those folks who use a problematic approach. No one was ganging up on anyone, in fact, people were trying to be nice and tell you what was up so you can make an informed comment. Where you took it and ran with it was on your own business.

I ain't got no time for this sort of garbage. The next time I have to point this out is the last time. I'll just skip posts from now on, and if this annoys me enough, there is other threads I'll go post on.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You know, back where I'm from we have a saying "don't be a Johnny One Note". A johnny one note is someone who always sticks to what they know and holds onto their perspective. This isn't an age thing - it is a way of doing things issue. Most of the regulars here on this thread are under 21. People realize all the regulars here pull for each other, teach each other, and learn from each other. No one holds grudges.

This is a pattern I've seen with you can over the past few weeks, or ever since you've posted...you say something that comes off condescending, you get called on it (whether politely or otherwise), and you dig in, spinning it as right vs wrong/ I'm the victim. Different people have pointed this out, same results. This isn't the first situation that this has happened in.

Penguin, for the record, this is the biggest thread on WPCentral. As a result the mods read every post here. Some of the regular mods who roll through here will delete posts and issue warnings. While people don't hold grudges here, people can see patterns clearly and will avoid those folks who use a problematic approach. No one was ganging up on anyone, in fact, people were trying to be nice and tell you what was up so you can make an informed comment. Where you took it and ran with it was on your own business.

I ain't got no time for this sort of garbage. The next time I have to point this out is the last time. I'll just skip posts from now on, and if this annoys me enough, there is other threads I'll go post on.

One big reason why I steer clear of this thread these days:)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

ok that's it! -_- I can't get a bloody camera grip anywhere in this dessert!!! and when I ask those idiotic Nokia people they just give me twitter and store locator links.....and what do I see! no store,no care point, no nothing in Riyadh!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ok that's it! -_- I can't get a bloody camera grip anywhere in this dessert!!! and when I ask those idiotic Nokia people they just give me twitter and store locator links.....and what do I see! no store,no care point, no nothing in Riyadh!

If only you could do international shipping on eBay

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Do you want me to buy it here and send it to you to KSA? Let me know....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Camera grips do not do well with "dessert" like in your avatar picture. They will do just fine in the desert though:)
On a more serious note, have you checked out stores in Jeddah? Road trip calling....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism