WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not to bring up anything but have a said anything of how much disdain i have on arranged marriages :/

I'll agree with you on this one. :)

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing in your eyes. :p

Keep in mind arranged marriages were around for a very long time, it's fairly recent this new way of doing things.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The 8.1.1 DP has made the test shots I've taken not look so great. I think that when I get my 930, I'll leave the DP preview stuff to the 925.

Hard reset after the update. That's the only way to fix it. I thought all the 925s got the official update already...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll agree with you on this one. :)

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing in your eyes. :p

Keep in mind arranged marriages were around for a very long time, it's fairly recent this new way of doing things.
in my eyes i loath it with a passion. if there is something i wish for my ex and Nadia not to is the whole arranged marriages thing :/ i know my ex really disliked the idea but she had to do it(assuming she was telling the truth). even i don't think nadia like the idea either.
its not my place to say something about someone's tradition but its hard not to say anything about it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

in my eyes i loath it with a passion. if there is something i wish for my ex and Nadia not to is the whole arranged marriages thing :/ i know my ex really disliked the idea but she had to do it(assuming she was telling the truth). even i don't think nadia like the idea either.
its not my place to say something about someone's tradition but its hard not to say anything about it

Here's my thought and I don't think what I'm about to say breaks any of those rules posted above. This is my though and opinion.

Tradition or cultural reasons should never be a reason or an excuse to continue to do something. If we cannot ask the question 'why' about a certain practice without offending then what you have is not tradition or cultural reasons you've turned it into a 'religion'. All traditions and cultural practices have changed over time. Nothing is set in concrete and those who refuse to change are those who refuse to think otherwise.

Free inquiry and rational thought should win out over outdated and restrictive traditions. Unfortunately while our cerebellum still overrides our cerebral cortex with our emotional responses we will continue to have these types of issues. Asking questions should never be seen as offence and using the idea of offence or 'it's our tradition/culture' is a simple way of halting a discussion. This is why our wold is the way it is. Doesn't it suck?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Same. It's a shame that the information is a bit light on detail though. If it is a 5.9" screen then I'm stuck as to what to get. I don't want something that large.

We should get more details soon. I would also like screen about 5" more too but I might be able to live with 6"anyway.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

A 6" phone simply won't work for me. I have a 7" tablet and that's enough. I only need a 4.5" phone or 5" max.

I have a 9,7" tablet which works like **** so big phone could replace both, tablet and phone. Money saved, nerves saved :).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a 9,7" tablet which works like **** so big phone could replace both, tablet and phone. Money saved, nerves saved :).

The Nexus works great for me and it would be horrible if I went back to only having a phone. Especially only a WP where I have issues connecting to WiFi services, unlike my tablet.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I kind of have only the phone since I avoid using the tablet because it struggles with every app, even Tapatalk or 9gag. But I agree "WP only" life can be hard, that's not the case with Android ;).
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss