WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good morning!

I ended up accidentally starting a flame war on AndroidCentral, and I tried to put the fire out, so I could stop the flood of notifications in my email.

I recognize it was my fault, though. It was entirely my fault. For clicking on the article and reading it and putting out my thoughts for everyone to see.

*sobs*

Traveler,

Stop it.

You didn't start a flame war. Hans has issues and seems to be well known in the AC community for rolling people who do not eat or breathe Samsung.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Traveler,

Stop it.

You didn't start a flame war. Hans has issues and seems to be well known in the AC community for rolling people who do not eat or breathe Samsung.

It's still partially my fault for posting that comment, though. Android central got so many page views for this, though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's still partially my fault for posting that comment, though. Android central got so many page views for this, though.

Well, they like the flame stuff, even though they won't admit it. I liked how you handled yourself. You cannot reason with a fan though...they lack tact.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good morning!

I ended up accidentally starting a flame war on AndroidCentral, and I tried to put the fire out, so I could stop the flood of notifications in my email.

I recognize it was my fault, though. It was entirely my fault. For clicking on the article and reading it and putting out my thoughts for everyone to see.

*sobs*

I need to check this out :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OK. I get where you're coming from. However:

1) you'd better buy your 925 unlocked if that's the case. Not t-mo unlocked, factory unlocked. Which means no LTE. I have one of those, and while fast, the T-Mobile model is fast. Remember, Nokia has never made a WP world phone and I doubt they'd do it for the 830.

2) If the 810 is still serviceable, you can wait. No one says you have to buy at launch.

Just saying. If the 830 pans out specs wise to what is leaked, then it is an upgrade over the 925. If you want a 925 so bad, you're free to buy mine for a discount.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

ill see how this terns out. I know my 810 is on its last legs because the updates will only go so far until I need firmware to run new updates. I will wait ! :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

whoa that guy went full dumb*** o.o I guess he wants msft to fail yet he forgets that if it wasn't for msft android wouldn't be the same android ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

lol reminded me of sesame street of the word of the day. the word of the day was shill XD. I still cant believe that made that person sound smart

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Well, they like the flame stuff, even though they won't admit it. I liked how you handled yourself. You cannot reason with a fan though...they lack tact.

I learned this from our Economics class. The hard way, of course.

But, really, thanks. I wonder if I could jump in the IGN comment section now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

ill see how this terns out. I know my 810 is on its last legs because the updates will only go so far until I need firmware to run new updates. I will wait ! :)

Now you know why I made two very expensive moves with the 810: pay off the EIP and give it to a friend as payment for bringing down 2 phones and a tablet to Jamaica for one of our mutual friends. You kept yours longer that me, so I give you credit.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I learned this from our Economics class. The hard way, of course.

But, really, thanks. I wonder if I could jump in the IGN comment section now.

I got a trial by fire here which still is funny. Never forget how the editor in chief here thanked some ******* who thought I was whinning about some ideas I had to improve the WP OS. Now we know that MSFT is so siloed and that's why WP is where it is, but I digress. I found the adjustment to posting here interesting, especially coming from posting on the NY Daily News sport section, which makes these fanboys look like little leaguers in the bite of their comments.

My point: as long as you're comfortable in our own skin and how you phrase your points, you can post anywhere. Fans are short for fanatics for a reason. The only thing I'm a fan of is living life as best as possible. Too many keyboard warriors out there to waste time losing sleep or hurt feelings over.

Yup, you can survive posting on IGN.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know I sound like a broken record sometimes but really last night - worst sleep ever!

******* upstairs neighbours. What the **** are they doing putting **** away at 1am in the morning and slamming doors and cupboards? One has lead feet too. These are new neighbours. I just don't get people like that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Now you know why I made two very expensive moves with the 810: pay off the EIP and give it to a friend as payment for bringing down 2 phones and a tablet to Jamaica for one of our mutual friends. You kept yours longer that me, so I give you credit.

it was my first phone I bought and it wasn't cheep :p so if there is anything I learned is wait a few months after the phone is sold and see what people thought about it over time. also it gives me a chance to see if it gets updated

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I know I sound like a broken record sometimes but really last night - worst sleep ever!

******* upstairs neighbours. What the **** are they doing putting **** away at 1am in the morning and slamming doors and cupboards? One has lead feet too. These are new neighbours. I just don't get people like that.

You should have up there and said, "y'all need to shut the ****up so I can ****my wife in peace. The only noises I'm trying to her right now are hers filled with passion. Now go **** and quit all this extra racket. It's 2:30am in the morning, for crying out loud."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999