WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know I sound like a broken record sometimes but really last night - worst sleep ever!

******* upstairs neighbours. What the **** are they doing putting **** away at 1am in the morning and slamming doors and cupboards? One has lead feet too. These are new neighbours. I just don't get people like that.

Sorry to see it ruined your sleep. I've got too many stories like that.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know I sound like a broken record sometimes but really last night - worst sleep ever!

******* upstairs neighbours. What the **** are they doing putting **** away at 1am in the morning and slamming doors and cupboards? One has lead feet too. These are new neighbours. I just don't get people like that.
well good morning to you too XD or I should say bad morning. sucks to have neighbors like that :/ I have neighbors like that too

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

it was my first phone I bought and it wasn't cheep :p so if there is anything I learned is wait a few months after the phone is sold and see what people thought about it over time. also it gives me a chance to see if it gets updated

I do that all the time. I can count on one hand the number of phones I bought at launch.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You should have up there and said, "y'all need to shut the ****up so I can ****my wife in peace. The only noises I'm trying to her right now are hers filled with passion. Now go **** and quit all this extra racket. It's 2:30am in the morning, for crying out loud."

HA
O6p5RVm.gif

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I found the adjustment to posting here interesting, especially coming from posting on the NY Daily News sport section, which makes these fanboys look like little leaguers in the bite of their comments.

I had and still have the same problem with commenting here. Some of the sites I've been to make fanboys look like puppies by comparison.

The only thing I'm a fan of is living life as best as possible.

This is something I can agree with. :) I like intellectual and sometimes just chit chat. Intellectual is more interesting to me, however I don't consider discussing tech that stimulating. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sorry to see it ruined your sleep. I've got too many stories like that.

We had neighbours like this a while back and I went and talked to them politely about it. If this keeps up I'll probably have to do it with these ones. Sadly, the old neighbours didn't really stop and I'm guessing I'll have the issues with these ones.

Main issue is that they don't have carpet on their floors in that room above us and our building though fairly new was built on the cheap and didn't conform to the new sound proof guidelines.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm guessing and I'm probably right that the one with lead feet is a woman. That's who it was the last time....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't know about Rue's sensibilities but I'd sure say it. Problem is I live in the quasi hood so it may not go over as well as it would back in the days. My most recent upstairs neighbor was yelling at the top of his lungs arguing of petty **** last Thanksgiving Saturday. So can you imagine how much I wanted to beat the **** out of him because his arguing woke me up, and I looked at my phone to check the time only to see my dad texted me to say Grandma passed on that morning. God, that was a horrid morning because the GF was visiting and I called security to go up there and shut the guy up for a half hour.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know about Rue's sensibilities but I'd sure say it. Problem is I live in the quasi hood so it may not go over as well as it would back in the days. My most recent upstairs neighbor was yelling at the top of his lungs arguing of petty **** last Thanksgiving Saturday. So can you imagine how much I wanted to beat the **** out of him because his arguing woke me up, and I looked at my phone to check the time only to see my dad texted me to say Grandma passed on that morning. God, that was a horrid morning because the GF was visiting and I called security to go up there and shut the guy up for a half hour.

o.o whoa that's a crappy morning not wait a crappy day

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We had neighbours like this a while back and I went and talked to them politely about it. If this keeps up I'll probably have to do it with these ones. Sadly, the old neighbours didn't really stop and I'm guessing I'll have the issues with these ones.

Main issue is that they don't have carpet on their floors in that room above us and our building though fairly new was built on the cheap and didn't conform to the new sound proof guidelines.

The same upstairs neighbor actually hit his girlfriend that same morning too. I've heard him beat her a few times, along with him yelling over petty **** and having the kids run amok a few times, especially in the middle of the night. They've been quiet recently so I'm hoping they moved out.

Hopefully they carpet the place soon. I know I have no carpet and walk a little heavy here at home but no one has come up to complain, mostly because I'm not really home anyways.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wish we had security... Sorry to hear about your grandmother, if I didn't already say that... That would most definitely be a rough time.

There is a policy that people are supposed to stop making noise around 11pm but this is someone walking around their apartment probably clueless that they sound like a hammer hitting the floor.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wish we had security... Sorry to hear about your grandmother, if I didn't already say that... That would most definitely be a rough time.

There is a policy that people are supposed to stop making noise around 11pm but this is someone walking around their apartment probably clueless that they sound like a hammer hitting the floor.

Thanks. I think you did went I first posted here I was going back in December to Jamaica for that reason. I just had left this part of the story out.

Death is a tricky thing indeed. I know I mentioned my grandmother here in December but chose not to mention my aunt who raised me (she knew and was good friends with Grandma too) followed suit 8 weeks later until long afterwards. There's never a right way to handle that sort of thing.

Well, if you choose to talk to the neighbors about it, hope they listen.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

OK folks I'm off for a few hours. Gonna get a cat nap because I've got to cook in the morning. The team has decided to do a potluck for our Thursday lunch...I'm doing a shrimp Alfredo and decided to make it before going to work to have it as fresh as possible. It will make getting through the EMR training we have more manageable...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I think you did went I first posted here I was going back in December to Jamaica for that reason. I just had left this part of the story out.

Death is a tricky thing indeed. I know I mentioned my grandmother here in December but chose not to mention my aunt who raised me (she knew and was good friends with Grandma too) followed suit 8 weeks later until long afterwards. There's never a right way to handle that sort of thing.

Well, if you choose to talk to the neighbors about it, hope they listen.

Now that is rough. :/

As for neighbours, I'm guessing it's a temporary thing as the apartment above us is furnished. So my guess is that they'll eventually move on. Sooner than later I hope. :p

Saying that I'd like to get a house sometime soon. Sort of depends on a couple of factors. That's the real solution for us. :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo