WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

OK folks I'm off for a few hours. Gonna get a cat nap because I've got to cook in the morning. The team has decided to do a potluck for our Thursday lunch...I'm doing a shrimp Alfredo and decided to make it before going to work to have it as fresh as possible. It will make getting through the EMR training we have more manageable...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

hmm shrimp :3 I need some shrimp in my life ;P

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Saying that is like to get a house sometime soon. Sort of depends on a couple of factors. That's the real solution for us. :)

Well house is great in some points but you better have a lot time. Maintaining the house is expensive and it takes awful lot of time. That's if you do it on your own, if you have money you can hire people to do is for you ;).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well house is great in some points but you better have a lot time. Maintaining the house is expensive and it takes awful lot of time. That's if you do it on your own, if you have money you can hire people to do is for you ;).

There are good points and bad points to everything in life. What matters most is what offers the best compromise for a good way of life.

I'd rather live in a house than an apartment unless it's the top floor so I can make all the noise. :p Even then, I still prefer a house. I know that there's 'things' to do with a house but I'm pretty handy for the most part and my wife likes to garden.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Extracting drawings from 3D models takes way too long... I've been doing it all morning so far. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Tell me your thoughts, knowledge of, or experience, if you have any of the Note series.

I have the Note Tab 10.1 so I can't help you much. I personally like the added functionality that the Note has over a stock Android tablet and the pen is nice but at the end of the day unless these things are important and you plan to use them they're just gimmicks, like Cortana, Google Now or Siri are to me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The 3G connection at my work lately has been horrid. I'm not sure if it's my phone having trouble with it or if there's an issue with the signal itself. I just keep having issues in this area. So frustrating.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And video editing is frustrating when your editor of choice isn't optimized to take advantage of raw power.

I don't edit videos as I don't take that many. Photos and graphics on the other hand I do lots.

At work my computer is pretty powerful but still lags a lot. I often wonder how well the programs I use are optimized for the system I use.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

The 3G connection at my work lately has been horrid. I'm not sure if it's my phone having trouble with it or if there's an issue with the signal itself. I just keep having issues in this area. So frustrating.
It may just be the network being reworked. My network got lazy and decided to just shut down the cell towers in my area, so I got horrible signal for months.

Then, they told me I could roam on a sister network. Ah, nice save, Sun. Nice save.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I don't edit videos as I don't take that many. Photos and graphics on the other hand I do lots.

At work my computer is pretty powerful but still lags a lot. I often wonder how well the programs I use are optimized for the system I use.
It depends. It may be the dev, or you just picked the wrong graphics card.

I have my doubts with desktop Windows developers in terms of how they optimize their programs. I have no doubt it has something to do with .NET, I have no doubt it has something to do with how bloated Windows itself is, and I have no doubt it has something to do with the fact that backwards compatibility is so important. But, come on! Chrome makes my T100 heat up as much as Osu! (a game) when I am playing intensely on max settings

Crazy.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I must say, it's impressive how a little marketing goes a long way.

A certain popular fast food chain named Jollibee has managed to put their one-third pound patty to good use and served it on top of some French fries with an egg on the side, with rice and lots of mushroom sauce, of course.
They marketed it as the "Ultimate Burger Steak."

Am I impressed? Yes, I am.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It depends. It may be the dev, or you just picked the wrong graphics card.

I have my doubts with desktop Windows developers in terms of how they optimize their programs. I have no doubt it has something to do with .NET, I have no doubt it has something to do with how bloated Windows itself is, and I have no doubt it has something to do with the fact that backwards compatibility is so important. But, come on! Chrome makes my T100 heat up as much as Osu! (a game) when I am playing intensely on max settings

Crazy.

Well I have no control over my work computer. :p

NVida Qudro 2000
Dual Xenon 2.4GHz
8GB RAM
Win7 Pro 64 bit
Dual 21" Monitors

I guess it's OK....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members