WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm not missing WP as much as I thought I would. Sigh.

I know I do . There are things that I prefer on wp. Like for example I did a test on how deep the integration the apps can get . I uploaded 2 of the same pictures. One on iCloud and one on onedive . I used the app skype to test it out. So when I tried to access the picture on my iPod on my iCloud account I couldn't get to it. Meanwhile on my wp I could go I to onedrive and pick that picture and send it .

I know it's not a big thing to you because
1) you are not very fond of iOS
2) you use android
But for me that's a big plus for me :) it's those things that I know I'll miss if wp does go down

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It also applies using Tapatalk . I can't access my pictures on iCloud on my iPod but I can on my wp using onedive

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know I do . There are things that I prefer on wp. Like for example I did a test on how deep the integration the apps can get . I uploaded 2 of the same pictures. One on iCloud and one on onedive . I used the app skype to test it out. So when I tried to access the picture on my iPod on my iCloud account I couldn't get to it. Meanwhile on my wp I could go I to onedrive and pick that picture and send it .

I know it's not a big thing to you because
1) you are very fond of iOS
2) you use android
But for me that's a big plus for me :) it's those things that I know I'll miss if wp does go down

Surely you jest about the iOS comment. That's really not for me. I use it periodically because a few friends have it. To me it hasn't changed since I left in iOS 6.

I guess the S800 processor has spoiled me between the Z Ultra and the N5. I'd like to get it on either the 930 or 1520. Yes, there are things I still like and can see myself using WP again as a daily driver, but I'm more impressed at how balanced I've gotten my N5 to be (not as much Google reliance). There are things WP does better, bit I suppose I've found some good enough substitutes.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Surely you jest about the iOS comment. That's really not for me. I use it periodically because a few friends have it. To me it hasn't changed since I left in iOS 6.

I guess the S800 processor has spoiled me between the Z Ultra and the N5. I'd like to get it on either the 930 or 1520. Yes, there are things I still like and can see myself using WP again as a daily driver, but I'm more impressed at how balanced I've gotten my N5 to be (not as much Google reliance). There are things WP does better, bit I suppose I've found some good enough substitutes.

I thought you didn't like iOS ? ._.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss