WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Using android I have all the same apps as WP and they all work together. My photos upload to onedrive from WP (I can do the same with android as well as onedrive has the option) then I can access onedrive from my tablet and do what I want with them because the photo editing apps are better.

MS has made it very easy for me to move to android if I wanted to and not miss anything. Sure some things are a touch more integrated with WP but it's not that much of a hassle in android either.

Exactly. This is how I've felt using the Nexus 5 these past two weeks. I've been to find a middle ground where I don't feel like I'm as reliant on Google while using their version of Android.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Exactly. This is how I've felt using the Nexus 5 these past two weeks. I've been to find a middle ground where I don't feel like I'm as reliant on Google while using their version of Android.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

If I were to switch the only thing I may miss is the interface but I'm waiting until Android L to see what I think.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
If I were to switch the only thing I may misses is the interface but I'm waiting until Android L to see what I think.

I feel the same way. I'm not that impressed visually from the snippets of Android L I've seen so far. It is indeed an update, but personal palette wise, WP is still best looking of the top 3. L looks better than iOS for me though.

I'm curious though to see how it looks.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

One thing is for sure . What ever platform you chose ....you will have msft services. Unlike google.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If the Moto X + 1 and the Nexus 5 has the dame footprint, I'd pick the X+1 for my needs. I cannot sprinkle ant Sony magic on it like I've done the N5, but I'd survive. Still plan to get the 930 though.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If the Moto X + 1 and the Nexus 5 has the dame footprint, I'd pick the X+1 for my needs. I cannot sprinkle ant Sony magic on it like I've done the N5, but I'd survive. Still plan to get the 930 though.

I'm not going to lie . The Moto x +1 seems like a handful name to say plus I think it's lame

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not going to lie . The Moto x +1 seems like a handful name to say plus I think it's lame

How is a soon to be launched phone with a better processor than anything WP currently has lame? Sounds like you're shooting from the lip here on this one...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

How is a soon to be launched phone with a better processor than anything WP currently has lame? Sounds like you're shooting from the lip here on this one...

._. The name I'm talking about the name
Is lame . I don't mean the phone it self. I just mean its a handful and a lame name . You could named it better I think

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

._. The name I'm talking about the name
Is lame . I don't mean the phone it self. I just mean its a handful and a lame name . You could named it better I think

HTC has the market cornered on crappy names. We've seen worse than the X+1.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm off to Paris in October. Looking forward to it. I've been wanting to go back for some time now.

I'm hoping to stop by Versailles this time but it's no big deal if I don't.

We had to call the nephew and his wife today to sort things out some. Ah, to be that young again. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like today will be the same as yesterday. Watching anime all day :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb