WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lol remember a few weeks back I was going out to places partying it up :p? Well I guess it came to an end :/ next week I go back to school so I'll see what I if this week !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I remember you being out, nothing about partying. I thought you were going to relatives events. That's not partying

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Again!?!? :eek: didn't you have visitors and days off not to long ago unless I missed something ._.?

No you're in a time warp. I haven't had visitors here this year yet. I might have mentioned earlier that they are coming though that was just last week at most.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No you're in a time warp. I haven't had visitors here this year yet. I might have mentioned earlier that they are coming though that was just last week at most.

x.x yup im so lost.. ahh that hurts my head just trying to figure it out XD

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
._. Paris ? Hmmm all the croissants in the world :3 !!

I'll say this for you and Traveller, I've yet to have better croissants outside of France. There is no comparison.

Saying that, their bread, cheese and produce in general is better than any place I've been at this stage.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll say this for you and Traveller, I've yet to have better croissants outside of France. There is no comparison.

Saying that, their bread, cheese and produce in general is better than any place I've been at this stage.

and I thought the croissants here were awesome :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know I'm a hypocrite by agreeing with you, but I generally recommend you go out and make "friends," whatever they are. For comparison, here's how a day (disregarding the forums I go to) turns out:
>Watch anime/play game/do something
>Feel good
>Effects wear off
>Realize that I'm all alone
>Get sad
>Wait, there's this anime with lots of feels I've been wanting to watch.
>Go watch said anime
>Holy crap that's beautiful
>FEELS FEELS FEELS
>Get more sad
>Cry self to sleep

Exaggerated cycle, I know. I never really get to the deep end anymore because I couldn't find any anime that tugged at my heartstrings so mercilessly, but you know what I mean!

You need to find a community outside of the internet. You should move to Japan or even the UK. You would easily fit in with all the other anime communities. :p They seem nice enough.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'd say you were smoking something but I know you don't. Lost in anime. :p

im not sure myself anymore x.x maybe its the combination of the neigerbors and their weed smell or the anime. maybe both D:..... all I know is my head is stuck :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You need to find a community outside of the internet. You should move to Japan or even the UK. You would easily fit in with all the other anime communities. :p They seem nice enough.

I had this thing called a life before I left high school ;) ill get it back soon enough >:) and when I do I will come back to my plans of being king !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6