WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hopefully with someone? Preferably unattached?

well of course I cant dance by myself :p duh rue get with the program :wink: and the last party I went too I knew half the girls ( I danced with them before) and the other half... to young for me. don't want their fathers getting all mad at me

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had this thing called a life before I left high school ;) ill get it back soon enough >:) and when I do I will come back to my plans of being king !

I personally think you need to get out of Orland for a bit, if not permanently. Just a thought thought.

You need to head to a larger city and experience a different life. A bit more fast, fun and free.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I personally think you need to get out of Orland for a bit, if not permanently. Just a thought though.

You need to head to a larger city and experience a different life. A bit more fast, fun and free.

I know I may sound like I never get out of my town. I do and I don't mean college . I mean sometimes I do go to big cities just not a lot. I don't like the cities because of how people act. everyone seems so detached and in their own world. when I get a chance to drive in the big cities I always have to be careful not get into a crash because people are so careless.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well of course I cant dance by myself :p duh rue get with the program :wink: and the last party I went too I knew half the girls ( I danced with them before) and the other half... to young for me. don't want their fathers getting all mad at me

I hope the parents weren't there....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I know I may sound like I never get out of my town. I do and I don't mean college . I mean sometimes I do go to big cities just not a lot. I don't like the cities because of how people act. everyone seems so detached and in their own world. when I get a chance to drive in the big cities I always have to be careful not get into a crash because people are so careless.

There a d big difference between visiting a place and living in it.

I'm not saying that you need to move to a huge city but I think getting out of your comfort zone for a couple of years or more would be good for you.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There a d big difference between visiting a place and living in it.

I'm not saying that you need to move to a huge city but I think getting out of your comfort zone for a couple of years or more would be good for you.
well im not sure if it going to happen but my family and I and a few friends are planning to go to Utah in a few months. I am looking forward to it because it will be my first time going outside of cali. im not saying its going to happen but its in the panning stages :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well im off..... good night and good morning . this is my third time asking but where is snowflake o.o. wasn't the last time he was here he was going to to on vacation or something?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well im not sure if it going to happen but my family and I and a few friends are planning to go to Utah in a few months. I am looking forward to it because it will be my first time going outside of cali. im not saying its going to happen but its in the panning stages :)

Again. My point is that visiting and living are two different things. It's great you're going outside California but it's still a visit.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I would love to go live somewhere else. My only options are Germany or UK. If I go to the biggest city in Slovenia I'm still only 30km away from home :D. But nothing for about 2 years, maybe after I finish high school and go to collage.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I would love to go live somewhere else. My only options are Germany or UK. If I go to the biggest city in Slovenia I'm still only 30km away from home :D. But nothing for about 2 years, maybe after I finish high school and go to collage.

What are you thinking about for a career?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I was thinking of becoming an engineer, preferably working in a car industry.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was thinking of becoming an engineer, preferably working in a car industry.

I'm not saying it's impossible but getting into the auto industry is difficult just for assembly, let alone for engineering.

I'm in the engineering industry, industrial engineering so I have some insight. There's a lot of different types of engineering around, some are more easy to get into than others. If it is your dream to get into auto engineering you should start now and look into ways to start making connections. It's one of those industries where knowing people will help a lot.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I believe that. I was planning asking Renault Slovenia if they have any job in parts storage near me for summer next year. This would be my best bet, to try find connections so I would be able to work in a Renault factory 50km from me.
Btw. How it with summer jobs in UK? Could you just go there and you would find a job or is it hard to get anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)