WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hahah I know whatcha mean ;). As for me, I ordered an Xbox One and I'm excited! I preordered the Madden edition so the 26th can't come sooner

I'll be excited for you on the inside. :p I'm not much into gaming so...

For me, it's just the usual. Travel, work, visitors. Yapping on here. That's about it. No new tech to buy or think about at this moment in time.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib, there is way too much evidence in these 81K or so posts (where you have more than 25% of them) for us to dig stuff up, so beware:)

lol who would be crazy enough to do that . Even the NSA wouldn't do that ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No comment... :p

Last week! I'm actually kinda excited. I'll be taking classes with a few friends of mine for once . I'll be taking a photoshop class with a friend and a pe class with my Laos friend.then an anthropology class with another friend . Basically I have classes with one friend ^.^

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Last week! I'm actually kinda excited. I'll be taking classes with a few friends of mine for once . I'll be taking a photoshop class with a friend and a pe class with my Laos friend.then an anthropology class with another friend . Basically I have classes with one friend ^.^

It's always nice to be in a class with people you know but it never really bothered me one way or the other.

I'm assuming PE stands for Physical Education. What's that got to do with IT? :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So when are you going shopping with your Laotian friend? See if I can dig this up, for sure the NSA can:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's always nice to be in a class with people you know but it never really bothered me one way or the other.

I'm assuming PE stands for Physical Education. What's that got to do with IT? :p
I have to take general education and one of the requirements is kinesiology and PE fits there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire