WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

lol I would have a favorite :p..... Xbox one FTW

I think the gaming wars are much stupider than Mac vs PC wars. I mean hardware wise, they're about the same. Xbox has slightly better CPU, PS has slightly better GPU. PS has slightly faster RAM, Xbox has more RAM allocated for gaming. Capability, they both play games very well and have pretty much the same services. Simmer down people

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think the gaming wars are much stupider than Mac vs PC wars. I mean hardware wise, they're about the same. Xbox has slightly better CPU, PS has slightly better GPU. PS has slightly faster RAM, Xbox has more RAM allocated for gaming. Capability, they both play games very well and have pretty much the same services. Simmer down people

same here. I don't really care which is "better" they can both play games and both are good. most og my friends have a PS3 so naturally I would go with that BUT the xbox one gives me more and I already have the ecosystem to go with it. so I decided on the xbox one. though if I wanted to play games I would do it on my pc ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I noticed that picking out a gaming console is dependent on what your friends have. my guy friends have a ps3 and they all play COD online. now I wonder if that means more people are using PS then Xboxes?

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

same here. I don't really care which is "better" they can both play games and both are good. most og my friends have a PS3 so naturally I would go with that BUT the xbox one gives me more and I already have the ecosystem to go with it. so I decided on the xbox one. though if I wanted to play games I would do it on my pc ;)

The Xbox One is more of what I want. It's not JUST a game system, which is what the PS4 feels like

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I noticed that picking out a gaming console is dependent on what your friends have. my guy friends have a ps3 and they all play COD online. now I wonder if that means more people are using PS then Xboxes?

Maybe? Lots of people got annoyed with MS for some the things they did.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

as long as msft doesn't go down. ill be happy :p .....though im not liking how many things that have backtracked on :/

The problem with MS is that they think they're right then they get backlash, then change their minds. It's with WP, Xbox and Windows. They're not doing so well with their righteousness.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I just read a thread about a guy giving up the L930 for a Nexus 5 and is really happy. Then as I kept reading, there's more and more people talking about leaving.

Sad really but it's a reflection of reality. People are just fed up I think. WP8.1 and update 1 are really nothing special. The latest hardware is nothing special and it seems this year they won't release anything that will make people who want a flagship phone to wait any longer.

It's looking more and more like I might be joining them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss