WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well this day is going to be kinda slow 🐌 again. No matter I'll watch some anime. Maybe I'll fix my backpack 🎒 up and hit up people for their college schedule
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Do tell. I have no idea what it means but I think he does. I'm sure Nadia told him.

It is a salutation, especially in North India - means Sir....but can also be like Mister depends on the person using it and for whom and with in what sense/tense....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I had issues with HERE maps while travelling around in the EU so was a bit disappointing. Then it was stubborn with me to. :p
My battery has been better since I killed it that time. I'm sure that's what did it. I recommend killing your battery to fix it. Honest.
My screen is getting the yellow spots so not so nice now.
Well L925 is two years old almost so it should be cheap. :p

L925 came out in June of last year, so not quite 2 years yet....I am going to let my battery die as well to see if that improves it with WP8.1

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

At this point, I am enjoying my Sonyfied Nexus 5. Rooted, very little bloat, fast and the battery life is decent enough. Android has gotten to a point where I can use it daily again as a daily driver. I miss HERE Maps and HERE Transit and the NJ Transit app and the camera of Nokia and the look of the UI, but that's about it.

When I took the 925 with me yesterday, I enjoyed using it. I am honestly tempted to get the dinosaur 1020 as my camerphone, but i will end up passing. But as a daily driver, I dunno about going back to WP full time. I'll bet I'll still get a 930, but as Rue said, MSFT has made it easier to switch to Android and still have access to MSFT services.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

L925 came out in June of last year, so not quite 2 years yet....I am going to let my battery die as well to see if that improves it with WP8.1

Maybe. I've killed my 925's battery a few times and it did zilch for me. Hope it helps you out.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmm I guess that's a good thing and a bad thing having services on other platforms.

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So Sahib, is your Rare Cyan 810 rare because it is a unique item or because no one wants it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)