WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LOL I was going to play with you but I decided to be nice. It's a cake my wife bought the day of our anniversary. It has profiteroles on top. :)

good stuff because I would of believed you x.x. I want to eat all of those cream puff tuff :3 ! it looks yummy !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I wonder if getting a even a used 1020 is worth it at this point.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. I wonder if getting a even a used 1020 is worth it at this point.

Depends. Do you think they'll release an updated version or will we not see any future niche phones as the cameras are all getting up there in spec?

If I were to get the 1020 I would only do so for having a unique device and that would be it. From a photography perspective it's good but still doesn't beat a DSLR and it's way slower.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning :) . I probably wouldn't take the L1020. HW is just to old, BUT you have a Nexus so Lumia could be you second device which you would use only when going somewhere it might not be bad purchase. If camera is the thing you are looking for it is still probably the best device you can get.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm just fishing around. I saw a used one at a decent enough price where even though it is AT&T locked, if I can get it unlocked it could be useful. The camera is the key feature here and I'm not as intimidated by the slower shot to shot speed. Remember, no matter what WP I get, it would be my secondary device.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786