WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I didn't see much hate unless it crops up later. The main issue you have here is carrier exclusive. That's it. I would seriously consider it at the right price. However I won't be buying it next year if that's when it makes its way here. To late by then.

The camera is still not as on point. While good enough, it won't win any awards. My question is that will HTC support their new hardware going forward? We all know that it the 8X and 8S are all but dead to HTC.

If they update their core apps often enough, then I cannot argue with them. No one expects lumia frequency, but...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully by then something better will have arrived. I do think that the 830 including its pricing/carrier strategy will help MSFT make or break WP. There is enough pent up demand - low end WP folks want to upgrade but I don't think the 930 and the W8 are delivering...pretty big load for the 830 to carry, IMO.

The 830 won't carry the day. Lol. MSFT has such a ****ty relationship with the carriers it has always had to go through OEMs. Until MSFT can produce either hardware or OS good enough, it cannot sell cross carrier in the US.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The 830 won't carry the day. Lol. MSFT has such a ****ty relationship with the carriers it has always had to go through OEMs. Until MSFT can produce either hardware or OS good enough, it cannot sell cross carrier in the US.

so like a surface phone ?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The camera is still not as on point. While good enough, it won't win any awards. My question is that will HTC support their new hardware going forward? We all know that it the 8X and 8S are all but dead to HTC.

If they update their core apps often enough, then I cannot argue with them. No one expects lumia frequency, but...

They have actually done quite a lot in terms of extra apps for M8 WP, I just hope this isn't the only WP phone they will release but new HTC devices will be coming at constant rate.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They have actually done quite a lot in terms of extra apps for M8 WP, I just hope this isn't the only WP phone they will release but new HTC devices will be coming at constant rate.

for me is as long as they support their phones then people will come

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I went to the store only to find the high school kids there. I completely forgot they started school. anyways I saw them and reminded me how much the high school culture changes. sure some of the get me to be annoyed at them but I was once them so I let It go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss