WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFT Keyboard and mice are quite nice, I have them at work and really like it. Much better than Logitech, IMO.

I'll look into the msft keyboard. By any chance do you know what model of msft keyboard on mouse are you using ?

The reason why I chose to look at Logitech was because it was the first brand I thought of

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'll look into the msft keyboard. By any chance do you know what model of msft keyboard on mouse are you using ?

The reason why I chose to look at Logitech was because it was the first brand I thought of

Here are the two I have used, one is cheap and one is a bit more, but both work great.
First the cheap one:
Get this Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse at Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

Here is the more expensive one:
Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 CSD-00001 Black 104 Normal Keys USB RF Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse - Newegg.com

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Switching carriers isn't the best thing in the world . With porting over numbers / getting everything to work isn't fun . So when there is an exclusive people in the us hate it because people aren't going to switch because of one phone .

Take me for example I bought my 810 unlocked and I use a prepaid plan . So I can switch to a different carrier if I wanted too. I don't switch because the coverage got better and I only play 30$ . There is no need to switch . I were to switch I would lose that plan that I have and I would have to port over my number . Since my 810 is unlocked I can take it to a different carrier but I could only use H (I think ) or worse just E( edge)

So since the m8( windows phone ) is locked to verizon . People from Verizon will benefit from this exclusive because all they would have to do is buy it sing they are set. Other people for other carriers could buy it but there is no point because all they would get is edge and H.

All in all BUY unlocked and not an exclusive. Unless coverage and speed is what you are looking buy a carrier exclusive but if you want updates and more options of accessories buy unlocked world variants ( 520*,720,820*,920*,925*1020*,1320,1520 930,630)

*these are on att so they are exclusive to att. They are locked to att

Boy Sahib, when you speak with such balance and authority, one has to take you seriously. You summed this up very well.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I went to play with the HTC W8 (aka the One for Windows) after work. It was so hilarious. I asked the VZW rep and she was like "really? They did that? Thanks for telling me something I didn't know. Let me find out more." So to her credit, she goes in the back and returns to say, "yup, we have it but the demo ones aren't ready yet".

Personally I loved how she handled the situation with her refreshing honesty. She asked me if I liked Windows Phones and I said yes. When I asked her which WP she liked, she said the Ativ SE! Mad props for her there. If I could afford Verizon, I would have gotten and Icon through her so she got the commission. At no point did she try to sway me to something else.

Looking forward to messing with the phone in store in the next few weeks.

It is always run into honesty from phone reps. Makes for better business, really.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey Rue, looks like they may be putting out Cyan for your 920...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

And if you want the HTC One in the UK let me know, I can ship it to you. Finally, finally, this thing better take off.

HTC One W8 also coming to AT&T. Sigh, I am on T-Mobile...but at least an unlocked one should work great on TMO!
HTC One M8 for Windows

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And if you want the HTC One in the UK let me know, I can ship it to you. Finally, finally, this thing better take off.

HTC One W8 also coming to AT&T. Sigh, I am on T-Mobile...but at least an unlocked one should work great on TMO!
HTC One M8 for Windows

Honestly, I'm surprised that HTC didn't take the E8, tweak the camera and use it for its flagship. Perhaps a slightly different paint job would have done the trick. Certainly, the guts are no different than the M8. Still, it is an interesting move.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Boy Sahib, when you speak with such balance and authority, one has to take you seriously. You summed this up very well.

:p I would be taken more seriously if I had more moments like this.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I went to play with the HTC W8 (aka the One for Windows) after work. It was so hilarious. I asked the VZW rep and she was like "really? They did that? Thanks for telling me something I didn't know. Let me find out more." So to her credit, she goes in the back and returns to say, "yup, we have it but the demo ones aren't ready yet".

Personally I loved how she handled the situation with her refreshing honesty. She asked me if I liked Windows Phones and I said yes. When I asked her which WP she liked, she said the Ativ SE! Mad props for her there. If I could afford Verizon, I would have gotten and Icon through her so she got the commission. At no point did she try to sway me to something else.

Looking forward to messing with the phone in store in the next few weeks.

It is always run into honesty from phone reps. Makes for better business, really.

I'm my op I think the m8 looks a little better in wp than android . That aside it's pretty good that she liked the SE. More power to her :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Honestly, I'm surprised that HTC didn't take the E8, tweak the camera and use it for its flagship. Perhaps a slightly different paint job would have done the trick. Certainly, the guts are no different than the M8. Still, it is an interesting move.

A tweaked E8 would be an amazing mid to top tier phone for now. But right now I would like this phone at the price it will be sold on Sprint to run WP8.1. Please chime in with your thoughts.

Sharp's new phone for Sprint looks like something out of a sci-fi fantasy | The Verge

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The only thing I wish they would of done to differentiate between the android and wp was if they could color the top and bottoms blue or red or any color . Like the Htc 8s / 8x/ 8xt .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Courtesy of the N5. I think this one has no HDR mode. Not terrible.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Attachments

• 3811.jpg
    3811.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll check them out. I'll have to compare them to the Logitech. The big thing I want is how durable they are.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

A tweaked E8 would be an amazing mid to top tier phone for now. But right now I would like this phone at the price it will be sold on Sprint to run WP8.1. Please chime in with your thoughts.

Sharp's new phone for Sprint looks like something out of a sci-fi fantasy | The Verge

They should totally do this. Even better if they offered it on T-Mobile USA. I'd even ask that they put in wireless charging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster