WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They should totally do this. Even better if they offered it on T-Mobile USA. I'd even ask that they put in wireless charging.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

That would run so much better on wp than on android. I think

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'll check them out. I'll have to compare them to the Logitech. The big thing I want is how durable they are.

The second one ($49 one) is what I use at work and it has lasted me 3+ years. Also I had the same setup at my previous company and lasted me around 5 years or so.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So my friend and I got invited to have lunch by a guy who runs farmers ( the insurance company ) in the area. Since he liked how we worked on the networking and maintaining the computes in his office he invited us. Hmm I wonder how that will turn out

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

They should totally do this. Even better if they offered it on T-Mobile USA. I'd even ask that they put in wireless charging.

Agreed, E8 with a PureView like camera with wireless charging would be a flagship phone:) Hey now that MSFT owns NOK, they should provide the camera to HTC exclusive for WP:) One can day dream, can't they?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The second one ($49 one) is what I use at work and it has lasted me 3+ years. Also I had the same setup at my previous company and lasted me around 5 years or so.

Ooooh I'll definitely look into the more expensive one . I had mouses break on me after a year. That's happening with the one I have now and my 11 year old keyboard is starting to break on me

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Agreed, E8 with a PureView like camera with wireless charging would be a flagship phone:) Hey now that MSFT owns NOK, they should provide the camera to HTC exclusive for WP:) One can day dream, can't they?

You're dreaming too hard. What would be nice is if they took the E8's specs and dropped it into the M7 chassis and made it say $100 cheaper than the W8. Even with that ****ty camera it would sell because the mid range has nothing, and the 830 has to come correct.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

:( let's not get carried away. .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I wonder if you live in NYC because from where you live it looks no different from Orland

Everywhere looks alike in the US, young man. The only place that's different is the unique parts of the big cities.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Its only a matter if time before that phones becomes a little sluggish :/

You realize the E8 is the same phone as the M8, with the two differences being the polycarbonate body and the singular 13MP camera? Everything else is EXACTLY the same?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Crap since my friend and the guy use google voice I'll be left out and if that keeps up I'll have to use google voice which wp doesn't have :/. Well as much as I don't like google people use google stuff and I hope I don't have to because of this >.<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You realize the E8 is the same phone as the M8, with the two differences being the polycarbonate body and the singular 13MP camera? Everything else is EXACTLY the same?

Lol I was talking about the sprint phone. . My bad for not making it clear

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss