WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's got to be a mix up somewhere. There's no way it can be that more efficient. It looks good for WP but I have a hard time believing it considering I've heard many people have excellent battery life on Android.

Could be other way around :D
But I seriously have no idea where they got their numbers, HTC don't even have numbers for usage.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

You need a very demanding app, I only managed to overheat S5 with Google earth.
Hmm...S4 got overheated while using 3g... My 620 doesn't. Perhaps this is a highly subjective issue? :)
As you say, lets wait for GSM arenas results. Would be interesting to see how the same phone with different OS performs in battery life.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Those weren't some secret sources but Verizon website 😆. I will wait for GsmArena to say what is true and what not.

I think I found the source of the source of the numbers.

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_(m8)-6074.php

If you go to the battery section it lists both 2G and 3G. I don't think whoever posted those numbers in that article read things correctly.

Journalists.... Enough said.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmm...S4 got overheated while using 3g... My 620 doesn't. Perhaps this is a highly subjective issue? :)
As you say, lets wait for GSM arenas results. Would be interesting to see how the same phone with different OS performs in battery life.

You're using the term subjective incorrectly. That means it's all in their head or your head.

To use it correctly, it's subjective that WP is the best mobile OS.

What's happening is that there is both good and bad hardware on all platforms. The question is, since WP is so low in the rankings, what's the ratio between the two, that would be interesting to know. Which one has more issues.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Note to self, not all holster cases for all phones are created equal. Even if the we manufacturer has made good cases for phones you liked in the past, that doesn't mean you won't run into a clunker st some point.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't forget the golden rule:

"Some iPadding time each day, keeping the stinging sarcasm away..." :)

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

You'll have to excuse me. I've been reading a somewhat positive book. One of the writers is an ex SAS guy who was captured in Iraq and tortured. His philosophy was that as long as he was alive he was winning. Very interesting thought process. The book is coupling the ideas of psychopathic behavior, positive psychology and achieving success all in one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo