WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Note to self, not all holster cases for all phones are created equal. Even if the we manufacturer has made good cases for phones you liked in the past, that doesn't mean you won't run into a clunker st some point.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

I don't like them for some reason. All the ones I get the go right away to someone else :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Gotta bust your chops from time to time.

I actually share that belief - every day I wake up with my faculties intact I have a puncher's chance to get things done. While it doesn't take the sting out of the grind of the day, it surely makes things more manageable.

Nice! I usually need a cup of caffeine before I can start to think like that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

While I was on our road trip to Switzerland we slept in a few different beds. The ones at the chain hotels were the worst. They were hard as rocks. :/ I like a medium/soft bed personally. The one B&B we stayed at on the way back had an amazingly comfortable bed.

My bed here isn't too bad but I'm thinking the next time we move it might be a good idea to get a new one though. It just seems to lack something.

Movenpick has really nice beds and they make good ice cream as well. Funny type of corporate conglomerate...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If I had children I would put them in private school as well. Not to be elitist but I think they offer the better education overall. I think I would have had better success in a private school all things considered. That and my mother had an opportunity to put me in an advance class and decided not to... :/

I went to a private school because public schools were really bad. It used to cost my dad one third of his salary post tax! I owe my material success in life to their sacrifices....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good, doing something interesting with them? We are taking the little one to the Natural History Museum.

Not sure what we're doing. A mother and daughter are coming over. The daughter is around our age. It's my wife's cousins from Finland. The daughter's son just wen to the US for a school exchange so needed a distraction.

As always with our visitors they never seem to have any sort of plan. Just want to wing it. So we'll see.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

While I was on our road trip to Switzerland we slept in a few different beds. The ones at the chain hotels were the worst. They were hard as rocks. :/ I like a medium/soft bed personally. The one B&B we stayed at on the way back had an amazingly comfortable bed.

My bed here isn't too bad but I'm thinking the next time we move it might be a good idea to get a new one though. It just seems to lack something.

I like my own bed. The memory foam needs to go though. It is an old, firm mattress - like 20 years old. I love it though as it gives great support.

Still, I like to roll around in the expanse of the California King at times. Those are nice.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good morning. You mean to say that NJ Transit is running smoothly?

That P.O.S? Asking it to run smooth these days is like asking for good governance, the end of all wars, cures for world hunger, and for Sahib to stop missing jokes - especially the ones about him.

Today, it was functional.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos