WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Look the m8 is the one of best phones for WP. But if they don't update the phone past 8.1.1 then its worthless to me. At least Nokia updates their core apps and services. That's what my 810 runs nice and bug free
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Look the m8 is the one of best phones for WP. But if they don't update the phone past 8.1.1 then its worthless to me. At least Nokia updates their core apps and services. That's what my 810 runs nice and bug free

Of course it will be past 8.1.1, it runs 8.1.1 now, lol.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

At least they have an option to disable their navigation bar.

I still don't see the option to do so on my 630.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Anyways, why does it matter if people get the M8 WP? Lumias can't monopolize WP. This is becoming JUST like the Android situation now, where people argue which OEM is the best on Android.

Just get what you want. I'm getting what I want.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Is it just me, or the Tapatalk app and WPC app seem sluggish when typing something or replying to something with MANY characters?
They are sluggish. And, to top it all off, the WPCentral app occasionally throws weird keyboard errors at me...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Anyways, why does it matter if people get the M8 WP? Lumias can't monopolize WP. This is becoming JUST like the Android situation now, where people argue which OEM is the best on Android.

Are you getting the M8 for Windows Phone, then?

Argh, W8 is so much easier to type.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No one is telling you not to buy it :/. People who have Lumia phones won't easily buy a HTC phone. I know I won't be changing any time soon

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

No one is telling you not to buy it :/. People who have Lumia phones won't easily buy a HTC phone. I know I won't be changing any time soon

I never said you did, but it seems many who have Lumias are putting down this phone without even trying it. It's fine if you don't like it and don't want it, but like people in the blog comments who are very ignorant and rude, that's another.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm saying people are interested in this phone. That's all.

Interest ≠ buying. I can be interested in the 930 but it doesn't mean ill buy it.
It's a good phone don't get me wrong :p but the lack of support kinda ruined it :/ and I'm sure other HTC users think the same way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb