WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So the letter we wrote to our upstairs neighbours did the trick. Not only did they reply nicely to or concerns with their own letter they also were quiet. :)

Got the best sleep I've had in some time. Still tired but better rested.

whoa it must of been bad to say our had the best sleep ever

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
whoa it must of been bad to say our had the best sleep ever

Learn to read. :p

I said in a while not ever. One of the people upstairs had lead feet. They were going until 1-2 am in the morning. Walking around and banging things. For whatever reason this seemed to happen over our bedroom.

There is very poor soundproofing between floors and our place is only 10 years old.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Learn to read. :p

I said in a while not ever. One of the people upstairs had lead feet. They were going until 1-2 am in the morning. Walking around and banging things. For whatever reason this seemed to happen over our bedroom.

There is very poor soundproofing between floors and our place is only 10 years old.
o.o its that old... idk why but I figured you lived in a big house ! :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
o.o its that old... idk why but I figured you lived in a big house ! :p

Don't I wish. :p

I live in an apartment. One of the problems of moving counties is starting over again. We plan to buy in the future. This year was or traveling year so next year we'll sort ourselves out more.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't I wish. :p

I live in an apartment. One of the problems of moving counties is starting over again. We plan to but in the future. This year was or traveling year so next year we'll sort ourselves out more.

huh so im guessing its very recently that you moved to where you live. I assumed that you have lived in a big house and you have lived in the UK for a while now

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was going to say you'll be up against me but that's too egotistical. :p

There are some very good photos on the 920 thread. Your two are good as well.

lol I was going to say the same thing XD I chose not too :p..... but its the truth ill be going up a against you :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

huh so im guessing its very recently that you moved to where you live. I assumed that you have lived in a big house and you have lived in the UK for a while now

I've only been in the UK for three years and a bit. The first year was a bit rough. Second year I moved here and this year we've done far too much travel. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No one is telling you not to buy it :/. People who have Lumia phones won't easily buy a HTC phone. I know I won't be changing any time soon
I agree with Jobs on this one. Got my Ativ S today and I like it. So I am thinking of making it my backup. Ordered a frame and back cover to make it minty fresh. I think my 810 might be up for sale....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs